Special (Zacharie x Loki - SFW )

//This is a special one for a friend of mine named Zacharie. They honestly mean a lot to me in the short days that I have been talking to them, but it's still very true //

~x~

"Hey, Fangs." a boy mocked, laughing at me. I looked away from him and proceeded to my last class of the day, art, where I would see my favourite teacher, Mr. Greene. As I walked in, he greeted me and I took my seat in the back of class. I mostly kept to myself, and never spoke a word, I write things down. "Zacharie, can you help me with this?" a girl asked. I got up and looked at her papers, reading the words 'He waits, meet him at the back of the school'. I nod, then go back to my seat and finish my work before I do as the paper said. I left the room through the back door and walking down a long side walk until I get to the large trees, where the back of the school is. "Hello, Zacharie." a man said, and I turned to see him. He was around 6' feet tall, and wearing green and gold. His black hair was slicked back and rested at his shoulders, and his blue eyes were beautiful. "Hello..." I say, trying not to open my mouth too much. "Oh, don't worry child. I won't judge your large canines or split tongue. I'm different, too." he said, holding his hand out for me. "Truly?" I ask, taking his hand to shake it. "Yes. My name is Loki Lafeyson, I am half Frost Giant and the god of mischievousness." he said, smiling wide. "How do I know I can trust you?" I ask, looking worried. "I've been honest with you thus far, haven't I?" he asks, and I nod. "But... How do you know who I am?" I ask. He explained how most gods know everything, which is why he knows my name and whereabouts. Sounds like a stalker, if you ask me, but I'm so compelled to trust him.

~x~

"Zacharie, wake up!" Loki yelled, shaking me. I opened my eyes and gasped for air, tears going down my eyes as my body and bed have cold sweat cover in them. "You poor child. Tell me, what happened." he said, looking worried. "People hunted me down, thinking I was some sort of beast killing other people. Loki, I'm scared." I say honestly, looking up at him. He frowned and pulled me into his chest, and I clung to him quickly. "Shh, dear child. I've got you." he said, rubbing my back. "Loki... I feel so safe with you." I say, looking in his eyes. "Good, that's good. I want you to feel safe." he said softly, kissing my forehead gently. I felt my face turn red very quickly and his eyes looking in mine. I slowly pressed my lips to his, feeling his purse as mine do. Loki's lips are so soft, comforting in a strange way. He pulled away with a smile, his eyes half lidded. "I'm sorry." I say, blushing darker. "Don't be, I had the same idea, my love." he said, chuckling softly. "Protect me." I say, biting my lip slightly. His lips grew wider as he smiled. "That is my soul purpose, until the day you wish me away." he said, kissing me. I kiss back happily, feeling his hands on my hips. Thing is, I'm never going to wish him away, for as long as I live...

~x~

//Oops it was hella short I know. But most of my sfw ones are. I hope you still liked it!//