Chapter 1

Headcanon 1: addition to Stuey's(an OC) earlier headcanon, these "puberty problems" also include *ahem* sexually developmental problems (u darn teens and ur hormones). 2D deals with these problems (minus the word "developmental" bc he's an adult) in a similar way, mainly talking to Murdoc about it. He also gets super flustered and shaky, mainly because he's worried about how it would feel to *another ahem* "fix" the situation. (Not that he wouldn't like it of course, he's just afraid of how he would react to it sensually) Murdoc doesn't mind this and helps him through it (which takes like an hour because he doesn't want 2D to get any more nervous than he already is). During the fact, (wow this is getting deep) 2D usually shakes a lot and sometimes flinches away [it's ok m8 take your time] and sometimes makes little noises to accompany this (he's not hurt or anything, just sensitive). He's usually okay after the fact, sometimes still shaking a little. Murdoc doesn't mind this either and then spends a while snuggling 2D and telling him how well he did

I should warn you now, this isn't extremely graphic, but don't show it to your younger friends/siblings. We'll just go with "mildly suggestive" and leave it at that. I'll shut up now, enjoy the story. (I'm not good at typing accents)

"Ow!"

The sound of someone softly hitting something wakes me up. I sit up and turn my head to see 2D standing in the doorway.

"Hey Bluebell," I say, "what's up?"

"I-I stubbed my toe on the wall." He replies, not looking at me.

"I can see that." I say, trying to hold back a laugh. "But why else are you here? It's--" I look at the clock, "--one in the morning."

"Um, well," he starts, still not looking at me. "Somefing  h-happened.."

"Oh?" I say, "What would that be?"

2D doesn't answer, playing with the bottom of his shirt. I look at him for a second. His face is flushed-- his cheeks a dark pink-- and his hair is clearly unbrushed. (Shut up, I forget sometimes.) His shirt is a little too big for him, and has some weird looking Pokemon on it(a shirt that is obviously Kendall's //another OC good move Windy). He's not wearing any pajama pants, just some dark green colored boxers.  I snap out of it for a second, focusing on him again. He still hasn't said anything.

"You okay there?" I ask, trying not to intimidate him.

He shrugs a little, "Yer  not gonna h-hurt me?" He stammers.

I shake my head. "Of course not. C'mere." I pat the spot next to me.

He scooches forward, slowly sitting down next to me on the bed.

I move closer so the outsides of our legs are touching. "Talk."

He sighs and rests his head on my shoulder. "Yew won' be mad?" I shake my head again.

It's quiet for a moment before he mutters, "It happened again."

"Nightmare?" He shakes his head.

"N-no, worse." It takes me a moment to realize what he's talking about.

"Oh. You mean, that problem?" I say quietly,  subconsciously looking between his legs. He looks up at me questioningly, and I quickly turn my head away, feeling my face heat up.

"Er, do you think you're gonna be okay?" I ask him when I find my words again.

"N-no," he stammers, obviously uncomfortable, "I-I tried to get rid of it but nothing w-worked." he's practically crying now. I feel my heart sink.

"Well, it's late, and if you need help just ask." I state with much less feeling than I intended. "Are you sure you don't want to wait for it to stop or anything?"