·9·

The text wasnt from Sierra it was from some random person and it said "they can't save you forever"

Now I was freaking out.

who could it be from.

maybe one a crazy fan of Hunters or Marios.

I screenshotted it and sent it to Sierra asking her what I should do.

when my phone went off I was hoping it was her but it was another message from that person.

"if you tell any of the guys I will hurt you"

now I'm really freaking out almost In tears. and then sierra texted me. telling me to tell Mario so I sent her the other text and she just didn't know what to do.

it was late so I decided to go to bed.

*7:30*
"Aubry get up" Mario said

"go away" i yelled

"we need to go"

"how about you go away" I said angrily

" damn what crawled up your but and died?"

"um actually it's what's coming out of my vagina!" I yelled

"I didn't need to know that" he said

I finally got up and got dressed. and Mario was waiting for me. he wanted to make sure I didn't go back to bed.

I finished and we went to get break fast and Mario made sure that I ate.

my phone buzzed and it was another message from that person.

"I can see you Aubry. better not say anything."

i started panicking and Mario noticed so he came to calm me down. but it was so bad I had panic attack and passed out.

___________________________
3 months later I finally updated the story. you all probably hate me by now
I'm so sorry I lost my motivation to write more. but I'm gonna try my best.