1: THIS SUMMER

Summer. Birds are blooming. Flowers are singing. And Fistee the Tazmam Duvel was having NUNNA THAT SH**.

Fistee was a Tazmam Duvel: Fistee had crimson furr and shining boxing glove hands that BLINDED HIS OPPONENTS that really exacserbarted his fighting spirit (whoah big words lol), he had dragon ball gt converse (mr satan is my fav character. if u say its hercule your just a h8r lol dont like dont read) and eyes that burned like the fire nation. Fistee was a Tazmam Duvel, a vile beast from Tazmamia who roamed Soleanna pickiong fights with people and being a general badbutt (keep it rated e for everybody lol). He is a awesome fighter and almost never lost (he once challenged lil mac and lost but thats not important lol. maybe ill write another series??? comment if u want to heare moar). He made his money fighitng in underground fights with robotniks robots and winning bets on himself.

One day while Fiesttee was walking through Soleanna over that really big bridge looking for a fight to pick. He was looking down and checking wattpad on his iphone 69 (checking my stories haha lol PurestFrost u da man) and he wasnt paying attention where he was going? when all of a sudden he bumped into the big rump of BIG THE CAT. big was fishing freom the bridge for froggy (did anyone else LOVE those levels from sonic adventure? 90s kid lol) adn wearing an evanescense t shirt.

"Oop, sooorryyy.." said Big, embarasses.

"You beter get outta my way", said Fistee, "or ill straight up break your stupid spine and where your butt at a hat" (starbomb reference game on fleck).

"HEY STOP THERE NOW!!!" yelled a voice. But who?

FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER