Road Trip!

"Eeeeek A road trip? That's so cake!"
"Are the boys coming?"
"No, no boys this weekend Reeve"
I feel a big bubble in my chest should I tell them or should I just bottle it up and let it explode on them if they find out I will tell them when the time is right
"Pack your stuff guys cuz we're going to be gone for a whole weekend and I will drive past your houses at seven be waiting luv ya bye" and like that it was over I felt so much better now that I have these gorgeous girls all weekend especially now Cole is pissing me of more than usual.

Just before I get into my silver Honda I feel a vibration and ringtone in my pocket before I look at the caller ID I straight away answer and say "Yes Reeve what clothing choices are you struggling with this time?"
"Uuhhh Ali, this is Cole....... You should really check the caller ID before you say anything" he says very sarcastically With a laugh as well.
Yes I should have so i knew to ignore it
"What is it Cole"
"Are you doing anything tonight Ali-gater"
"Yes actually I'm.......... Never mind its none of your business"
"Sor-ry just asking I think we should really talk about what happened"
"There's nothing to talk about"
"Liar liar pant on fire" he says in a sing song tone
"Or should I say Aligater on fire"
"Goodbye Cole"
"Aliii wai-" beep
God he's so childish but he's still hot
Better go get the fashion freaks
I search through my contacts to do another three way call with Kat and Reeve
"Hi girlys coming now be ready"
Beep
When I duck my head to enter my car I slide on my sunnies FYI which are very trendy and put my keys in the ignition and reverse out of the drive way "Shit, gotta tell Nana"
After lots of button tapping and dialing I call Nana
"Hello my sweet little Ali"
"Hi Nana I'm just going camping for the weekend with Kat and Reeve thought I should just let you know, and I've also called Cole and he knows the drill about checking in on you ok"
"Ok sweety love you and be safe"
"Love you too Nana. Bye"
She said ok sweety like she was squishing my cheeks,lol.
Let's try this again, I reverse out of my driveway once again and this time no distactions and I speed of to Kat's house first. This is going to be a long weekend.