Bunso

Hello. Uhm. I know it's kinda awkward but I'm letting it all out. To ease the pain because of  the huge void you left inside me. And I wanted to let you know something..

I understand the fact that you have to leave me 'cause i'm not the one you needed anymore. I hope you remember me in spite of the changes that may occur after this. I hope you still remember me when you see things that lets you remind of me. And I hope you smile when you remember something that we did together.. Our memories together..

I hope this chapter in your life would still be meaningful. Because I know it is to me. I may not be a part of the next story but I will always be here. To suffice what you lack. I love you. From the tip of your hair strand to the sole of your feet. I never expected you to leave me like this but I am still thankful for what you have done for me. 

I still remember the day when I have told you for the last time that I love you.

We hold hands together. Your skin was cold. You were shaking and I can hear your voice was quivering. 

I smiled. I closed my eyes and told you to count to 11.

1..

Thank you for being here when I needed you.. Until the last moment we are together..

2..

Thank you for making me a new and better person..

3..

Sorry for keeping you this long.. I know i was just making it difficult for you.. I'm sorry for being so selfish..

4..

Sorry for making you cry and feel all types of pain.. YOU ARE WORTH IT.. YOU ARE WORTH LOVING.. I was just mad and Can't accept the fact that you were leaving me.. Sorry for saying those to you..

5..

I remember when you surprised me coming late at night at my friend's house just to see me.. that we strolled that night and you make me love the night.. It was a memory that I can't get rid of because I was so happy that night..

6..

Thank you for being my everything even for just a few months.. days.. hours.. minutes.. seconds.. and any unit of time..

7..

You've become a lesson..Don't think of yourself as a bother to me.. You are always my cute and cuddly bear.. my bunso.. :)

8..

You motivated me to do more things.. You believed that I can surpass myself and I can achieve whatever I am aiming for.. Thank you for being an amazing support.

9..

Thank you so much for the effort and for the appreciation.. You have given me so much.. Even if it is not a whole.. but being a part of it makes me happy..

10..

Please remember to take care of yourself.. Do better and try to achieve big goals. Stay just the way you are.. Hold on to the hings that makes you happy.. 

11..

Do not ever think that you are alone.. Do not degrade yourself just because you hurt someone and that you have done something wrong.. Don't be sorry for who you are.. Nobody is perfect.. We make mistakes.. And I am always here for you to lean on not as your lover but as an older sister..

I breathe deeply and As I thought of these I exhale all the pain.. all the sufferings.. all the pride.. and all that makes me sad and difficult. 

We are made for each other but not what we expected. We are like yin-yang. We always have our differences but we complete each other. Not as a lover but an unconnected string.. An odd bond.. and an older sister.. a mother.. and a part of you.. 

We may not last long but at least we tried.. I know your tired and I am letting you go and pushing you forward. I am always here for you.. Always..

But destiny played us so hard. Maybe you needed to learn something and I hope you do.. You are my most favorite book.. that every part and every chapter I folded it because it interest me.. and I am always willing to re-read it again.. because it was a book.. a person.. that made almost half of what I am now..

It's just a shame for us to part but I am always thankful.. Always.. ALWAYS..

You are worth it all.. 

Until the next adventure! :)