Lead characters

Manik malhotra : lead singer of famous music band fab 5, he is madly in love with Nandini, heartthrob, very short tempered ,handsome hunk a person for whom any girl can fall.

Nandini murthy : nandini is in love with manik and only person who can handle him in his anger and everything, simple and most beautiful girl, cute, girl she loves her family so much she is doll of her brother abhimanyu.

Cabir dhawan : best friend of manik and can do anything for fab 5 and manik, prankster, drummer of fab 5, a true friend considers Nandini as his little sister married to navya.

Navya dhawan : a filmy madhubala and wife of cabir, best friend of Nandini.

Mukti murthy : strong and loving wife of abhimanyu and
Consider manik as her brother.

Abhimanyu murthy : Nandini's brother and husband of mukti ..a businessman, he is very supportive and caring for his little sister nandini.

Dhruv vedant : a shy guy, in love with alya, dhruv is manik's buddy and consider Nandini as sister.

Alya vedant : a fashion queen and in love with dhruv for her manik is her big brother.

Aryaman khurana : friend of nandini and a businessman he run khurana industry.

Malhotra's

Manik's family

Raj malhotra : father
Nyonika malhotra : mother

(Manik lives in mumbai with his parents and raj malhotra running malhotra industrial pvt. Ltd. company leading in many fields in India and many countries, manik learning about business from his father and helps him with it)

Nyonika and madhvi also good friends and running an NGO named "ANGEL" who helps to poor children to study and many other ways

Murthy's

Nandini's family

Aviraj murthy : father
Madhvi murthy : mother
Abhimanyu murthy : brother
Vinay murthy : chacha
Shanu murthy : chachi
Rishabh murthy : cousin
Kishori murthy : amms

(Nandini lives with her mom, dad and brother in Mumbai and her father running a big business company murthy associates in india and abhimanyu works in his own company .. aviraj is partner with raj malhotra's company, and her chacha, chachi,cousin lives in manglore with amms )

Stay tuned for the chapter update