Chapter 2

March, 15th
It's been over two months since the incident at the old school building. Life at the academy have been treating me well and I am enjoying every second of it. Even though things were a little confusing at first, Crow and I managed to explain everything that had happened in the old school building to the instructors.  Luckily for us, we were excused for the use of weapons without the consent of the school.

"Is that Crow skipping out on class again?!"

I looked upfront and instructor Neintheart was fuming with anger. I turned towards Crow's seat, and it was empty. Apparently, Crow skips classes most of the time. To my surpirse, Crow is a little anti-social. He doesn't talk much in class and I always see him alone. I still can't believe that Crow was the one that rescued me back at the old school house.

*Ding Dong Ding*

"That's it for today's lesson. Don't forget that your pratical test is coming up next week! Class president, if you may."

"Yes Sir."

The class president stood up.

"Stand.... Bow!"

With that, classes were done for the day. Everyone else in my class all went for their club activities. Every two months, Thors Military Acedamy will conduct a special pratical test to determine our combat skills. The test will also determine our strenghts and weaknesses to help us find our best field which would help us in the military in the future. It's a very important test. And to think that Crow have been skipping out on classes! What is he even doing in school if he's going to be skipping classes ALL the time! I know he's skilled in combat but still, you'll never know what the intructors may have planned for us.

"I should probably look for him."

At the same time, I can also pass him some notes that may help him for the upcoming practical test.That being said, I walked out of the classroom and started looking for Crow. I started asking around the school to see if anyone have seen him. To my very luck, not a single soul knew where Crow was. Infact, a mass majority hardly even know the guy! 

An hour have passed, yet, I haven't got a clue to where he is. I sighed. It's no use, he's practically invisible. I should call it a day. I decided to head for the student union building to grab some food. At that very moment, that very person that I was thinking about, walked right out of the student Union building and collided into me. I fell hard on my butt and all of my books scattered all over the ground.

"Ow..." I thought to myself.

"....." 

I looked up to my surprise.

"?!...Crow-kun!"

Crow bent down and started picking up the books and papers that were scattered all over the ground without uttering a single word. As soon as he did, he held his hands towards me. I looked at the hand that was held out to me and back at Crow. I smiled and reached out towards him. 

"Thank-"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"H-Huh?"

Confusion was written all over my face.

"Why are you looking for me...?"

"Oh! I thought that i could pass you some of the notes that I had taken in class, for the upcoming practical test next week. It's an important test so-"

"It's fine."

"Crow-"

"I said it's fine! I don't need your help."