C30: Expect the unexpected

"Excuse moi, tu connais cette personne?" he shooks his head.

"Tu parle l'anglais?"

Fuck. Why does it have to be so hard to speak this language? I feel like my tongue is going to twist any time.

It took a lot of effort and pleading before I got outside the hotel on my own. It was so hard to get away from Chanyeol. He's saying things that I might get lost and shit. I'm not 10. I just rolled my eyes throughout the whole conversation and just convinced him that phones exist. He can call me or track me down but I don't care. He agreed saying that he has somewhere important to go anyways. I just want to spend half of the day on my own to clear some things out on my head. Ever since I first stepped out of that airport, seeing the crowd waiting for a specific person, it has been haunting my mind since then.

I stare at the picture I'm holding on my hand.

Why haven't I noticed you all these time? Where have you been? Why are you hiding from me?

I tried to ask few more people to ask if they know this person until a person about my age suddenly answered me with a loud "Of course! How can people not know her?!"

I don't know. Try asking all the people I've asked why.

"Thank you so much for understanding English. I think my nose is going to bleed any time soon. So uhm..." I start. "Do you perhaps know where can I find her?"

"She's quite famous and famous people often hide but since I'm a big fan of hers, I have connections" I felt my body drop. Finally.

The random stranger gave out few information on how I can see her. I thanked her a lot of times then bid goodbye.

I took a deep breath and started walking.

"What can I do for you?" asks the guy blocking the gate.

"I-uhm looking for" I licked my lips before saying the name I haven't said for a few months now. "I'm looking for Kim Aeri" my voice cracking.

"Has Ms. Kim scheduled a meeting?" his voice sounding serious.

"I-uh no actually. I just... I know her and... I want to see her" I'm so nervous right now.

"Of course a lot of people knows and wants to meet Ms. Kim but apparently if she hasn't scheduled any meeting with you then we can't let you in. I'm sorry" his body straightened then fixes his loose sunglasses.

"But... She's very close to me" was.

"Of course. Of course." he guy let out a small chuckle.

I turned around and started walking away but stopped on my tracks. I can't let this happen. I need to meet her. I rushed through the gate and shouts loudly.

"Aeri-ah! Aeri-ah! Its me! Baekhyun! Aeri!! Please come out! Aeri!!" the guy held me tight and pushed me. "You need to leave"

"Aeri--" he placed his large hands on my mouth. "Ms. Kim is currently preparing right now so I suggest you to-"

"What's with all the-" she stopped mid-sentence as she saw me. Her eyes widen in shock and I saw her body tense up.