#3

A/n: hello everyone, if anyone has ideas for this chapter make sure to tell me I'm always welcome to the new ideas, thank you to Bambi for letting me use an idea/stay amazing
As the pair walked down the wet, busy street the silence was a nice silence between them but occasionally Shane would bring up a small conversation that did not last very long, Jamin did eventually lean into Shane and felt the warmth of his body. Jamin had done nothing but admire Shane from the long brown dreadlocks on top of his head down to the drenched toms on his feet. After a short distance walking the reached a small shop called the 'the little house of coffee' Shane walked in first and put his umbrella down and Jamin followed closely behind. He looked around the shop not many people were around, there was 2 business men sat talking with their laptops, a young man sat near the corner with a book and an old woman with her granddaughter. They both walked to the counter and looked at the menu deciding what they were going to have when a girl bounded over to them with a smile and asked "hey Thorgy, what can I get for you?" She ruffled her messy, short, blonde hair and raised her bushy brows to the pair. Jamin scrunched up his face in confusion at the name Thorgy. Shane spoke up and said "can I have my usual, and what would you like?" He said turning to me "can I have a plain black coffee please" I said to the girl who smiled and said "isn't that a bit strong" she said tapping the screen in front of her. "I like it" Jamin said scooching a little bit closer to Shane, who put his hand on Jamins back. He looked at Shane and just smiled at him. "Right that will be $5 please" the blonde girl said looking at the pair. Jamin fumbled in his pocket to find his wallet, but Shane was already handing over the money. "I will bring these to you in a few minutes" she said again.
Shane put his arm out to tell Jamin to proceed forward to find a table. He found a small circular one towards the back and they both sat down. Jamin spoke up and said "I'll make sure to get the next round if we get more" Shane looked up and said "don't be silly, it's my pleasure." They exchanged smiles and Jamin quickly looked back down to his knees. Within a few minutes the cashier girl came over with a mug in either hand "a caramel macchiato for you Thorgy." she said placing drink down in front of Shane. Again with that name Jamin thought.. "And a plain black coffee for you" she then said placing the drink down in front of Jamin. Before walking away she said "enjoy your drinks" they both muttered thank you and then they were alone. Shane looked at Jamin and said "why black coffee?" Jamin giggled and said "it's the only thing strong enough to keep me going." Shane nodded and replied with "school stresses me out so I get a coffee every morning, except for this one when it ended up all over your shorts." Jamin giggled once again. "You ask me a question" Shane said to Jamin. "Okay, why does the girl here call you Thorgy?" Jamin asked genuinely interested. "Oh right, basically to cut a long story short a lot of people call me Thorgy, like all my school friends, I'm not 100% sure why it just sort of happened, she goes to my school by the way, and yeah that's it really, if you want to call me that you can, but if you prefer to call me Shane that is fine too." Shane said in a quick tone but Jamin took every single word in. The pair went on in endless conversation for at least thirty minutes, when Jamin checked the time, it was 7:30 already. Shane looked over to him and looked into his eyes, Jamin felt his cheeks become flushed and so he looked down. Shane's heart melted every time he saw Jamims beautiful face create an even more of a beautiful smile.
"So how old are you Jamin" Shane asked Jamin looked back at him smiling at the other and Jamin said "I turned 19 last December" "cool I was 19 in May" Shane announced. "What do you major in at school?" Jamin asked "Music, I play a few instruments" Shane replied and continued "what about you, Mr Mysterious?" Jamin giggled at Shane's joke and said "I major in art" he said Shane raised his eyebrows and smiled "ooo" Shane said "I wish I never did, it keeps me up all night every night trying to finish the piece I'm doing and it's really stressing me out and it's like taking up so much time and I--" Jamin began to ramble and looked really distressed so Shane move round to Jamins side and put his arm around him rubbing his arm on his back "Jamim calm down it's ok"  Shane said, Jamin took a deep breath and a sip of the now cold coffee and said "I'm sorry I just got overwhelmed" Shane put his hands on Jamins shoulders, looked him in the eye and said "don't be sorry."
"When you're not doing your project that is stressing you out, you should totally draw me" Shane said putting his hands underneath his chin and doing a silly grin. Jamin giggled and said "I could draw whenever, forget the project" Shane say up and said, "really" Jamin looked at him and realised he should ask a question that may go completely wrong "of course, oh and Shane" he looked at Jamin "I'll need your number to text you when I'm done" Jamin looked down waiting for Shane to say no and to his surprise "oh I thought you wanted me to get naked, give me your phone silly" Jamin reached into his pocket putting his battered wallet on to the table, Shane gasped, grabbed the wallet and said "Did you dip this in Acid what the heck" he began to laugh "Oo since my nickname is Thorgy yours can be Acid" Jamin just looked up at the younger boy and smiled, shaking his head. Shane picked up Jamins phone and began to type his number in. Jamin looked over at Shane, his blue eyes were reflecting the light above them, Jamin smiled at him and zoned out thinking about Shane. "What're you looking at?" Shane said making Jamin jump. He had realised he's been staring and began to blush a light shade of pink, he touched his now warm face and said "Oh nothing" Shane smiled and did a slight nod, he handed the phone back to Jamin and had sent his name to 'Thorgykins<3' Jamin could only giggle at this.
"Should we head off?" Shane said grabbing his umbrella from the floor, Jamin did a little sigh as he was sad his time with Shane was already over, he nodded and stood up walking behind Shane. The walk back to their apartments was quiet as all that felt necessary at the moment was to take in the night life that New York held and even though they only walked for 15 minutes it felt like a whole hour the comfort of the two newly made friends bodies was enough to make life feel a little easier. Once they reached their homes, Shane spoke up and said "well I guess this is good night for tonight" Jamin smiled and said "I guess thank you for inviting me tonight." Before Jamin turned to walk away Shane leaned over to Jamin and wrapped his arm around him, Jamin as uneasy at the first touch but quickly relaxed and hugged Shane back wrapping his arms around Shane's waist. Jamin pulled from the hug and their faces were so close they were almost touching and he could smell the last remaining drop of Shane's cologne, his eyes were locked onto Shane's lips. Jamin then looked to Shane's eyes and said "goodnight Shane, I'll text you when I've finished the drawing or something" Shane gulped and smiled back at the older boy. Jamin walked to his front entrance not looking back to wave at Shane and paced all the way to his apartment. He slammed the door and say behind it with his heart pounding in his chest.