Part 5

The next day, Will was busy helping the injured and Nico was busy honoring the dead. Will was also constantly bombarded with questions about the Underworld. Solace and diAngelo hugged and kissed if they had a few spare moments and they happened to be together but that didn't happen too much.
It was the next day that was exciting. The two met on the dock. "Hey, Will. How are you?" Nico asked with a smile.
"Aside from being dead two days ago? Good," Will replied, laughing. Solace walked over to Nico and held his hand. They walked to the end of the dock and sat down. Will kissed Nico's cheek. Nico blushed and kissed his boyfriend's cheek as well. The son of Apollo turned toward diAngelo and kissed the smaller boy's lips passionately. This made the Ghost King blush furiously. Nico opened his mouth, inviting him in. Their tongues danced. Nico had to make a conscious effort to not let out a sigh of pleasure. He failed. Will heard him and responded by wrapping his arms around Nico's small waist. They pulled back, breathing heavily. They smiled and blushed.
"I love you, Death Boy," Will said lovingly.
"Ti amo," Nico replied in kind.
Nico diAngelo and Will Solace were together. All was well.

DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE

ESPECIALLY SINCE WILL IS THE BOY WHO LIVED
I had to. I'm sorry.
Love yall thanks for reading