(III) Chapter 3

**Laura's P.O.V.**

So today was the day me and Joe would go out somewhere and get to know each other better. I quickly straighten my hair. I did my usual make-up, I put on my long black sleeved belly top, white skinny jeans and some black trainer socks. I jog down the stairs and see Alfie but no sign of Zoe. He smiles at me and I walk into the kitchen to make my Avocado toast. I plate it up and make myself a glass of pineapple-coconut juice. I sit at the dining table with my breakfast. Whilst I'm eating I check my social media and then whilst I'm scrolling through Instagram My sister Hope texts me. Hope- I'm flying out from America to come visit you for a few weeks, I'm also coming to see Alex x I message her back saying, Laura- That's great can't wait to see you, do you know an exact date to I can write it down and see if i'm busy x. She replies instantly H- The 30th April, then i go back on the 13th May. x L- That's great can't wait to see you x. After my quick conversation with my sister I put my plate and glass in the dishwasher and sit back down. 

Joe walks in and he looks stunning as usual. He was wearing a white jumper with a youtube play button on it , black knee ripped skinny jeans, Bandanna just under his perfectly formed quiff and to complete his spring/summer look he had a pair of black circle sunglasses hanging of his jumper. The perfect outfit made his body look very thin and masculine. "Good morning Laura" he said whilst engulfing me into a hug, I hugged him back quickly and replied "Good morning Joe, hope you slept well". He nodded his head whilst pulling away, I just smile and watch him eat his round of peanut butter toast. I walk into the hall and start to slip on my converse , he walks in and dumps into me i nearly fell over but he caught me just in time, I was just staring into his beautiful emerald green blue eyes which were filled with happiness and worry.  I brushed my self of and threw on my bomber jacket and started to make m way out to his car with a slight blush showing through.

**Joe's P.O.V.**

I start to get dressed and make myself look half decent I threw on my favorite bandanna. I walk downstairs to see Laura sat on her phone eating avocado toast she looks over at me, she just stares at me for a while. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty the way her mousy blonde hair just lay below her shoulders and her outfit showing her thin figure. She looked stunning. She smiled at me and my heart melted I knew I would always love that smile. I walked over and greeted her good morning " Good morning Laura." I hugged her whilst I said this I smelt her perfume, it smelt like camarmel. I loved it "Good Morning Joe" she hugged me back and sat back down whilst I was eating my breakfast.

I finished and saw she was in the hall putting on her converse, I walked in and walked into her by accident she stumbled but I caught her just before she fell over, she was staring into my eyes. I looked into her hazel brown eyes they were filled with shock and happiness. I let her go. She brushed herself of and started walk out to the car after grabbing her jacket, she was blushing I saw it. I followed he out to my Audi TT and let her connect her AUX Cable. Once she connected her phone Fall Out Boy stared playing, I really like that band I just don't tell a lot of people. When we started to drive off Laura started singing at the top her lungs, I just chuckled to myself and carried on driving.

We arrive at this small picnic area I knew off, I parked the car and let her do something with her phone. I opened the boot and grabbed a picnic basket I prepared last night. I set the basket down on the blanket, my quiff falling over my bandanna and onto my face, I feel Laura's hand push my quiff back, I smiled and thanked her. I placed my sunglasses on and shout her my famous cheeky grin/smile. She just smiled and started blushing. She connected her phone to the speaker I brought and we just layed down listening to the quiet music and cloud gazing. I knew today was going to be a good day because any day with Laura is a good day.

**Authors Note**

Thanks for reading :) I enjoyed this chapter

If you want longer chapters please tell me

So far I have wrote 835 words so my goal will be 1000 every chapter(That sound good guys)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME THANKS <3

Dubai Charlie x