Chapter I

June 5 , 2010
   I was only fourteen when we first met. He was one of the popular kids and I was one of the nerds. I knew that we would never get along. He likes sports and I like Pokemon. I only have one friend while he had almost twenty. And of course he was cute. All the girls liked him. Even the teachers fell head over heels for the guy. But I will never forget the day we met.
   It was the last day of school. Everyone was excited to be moving to the high school. The hallways were filled with a bunch of kids signing yearbooks and t-shirts. Everyone had atleast fifty signatures. I only had one and that was the teachers. Until... He came over... Charlie.... God those sweet, innocent blue eyes.. They were perfect. And his broad shoulders... With his strong hands... As he stared into my eyes, he took the book from my hands and began to sign it. I tried reading it but the last bell rang and everyone started darting towards the doors. So I waited until I was on the bus.
   It read;
Sophie,
                  I really enjoyed spending middle school with you. I hope we have the same classes in high school. Call me sometime (579)287-6503.
                                          ~ Charlie
  He actually wanted me, the biggest nerd in school, to call him. I couldn't believe it. It had to be a joke. It was just to good to be true. I wanted to believe it but I just couldn't. No way could he like a girl like me. That's just impossible. He's suppose to like girls like Emma. She's the coolest girl in school. Everyone loves her. She dresses like an eighteen year old, talks like a twenty one year old woman. Everyone wishes they could be like her. That's the kind a girl Charlie's suppose to like. Not girls like me. But damn he was hot.
      As I was sitting on the bus, the queen of sluttyness arrived.
"Ummm... What do you think you're doing!?" said the majestic whore.
"I'm sitting."
"I can see that dumbass. But you're in my seat."
"I always sit here."
"Not today you don't!" She said as she shoved me out of my seat.
"Woah! What the hell is going on Emma?!" Exclaimed a very masculine voice.
"None of your business Charlie!" Screamed Emma.
"Sophie you okay?" Asked Charlie
"Yea. I'll be alright."
"Here let me help you up"
"Eww don't touch her Charlie. She could have AIDS."  Emma screamed again
"Come on Sophie. I'll walk you home." Charlie said very softly.
     I couldn't stop blushing as he helped me off the dirty bus floor. He wrapped his arm around. Grabbed my bookbag. And walked me off the bus. Everyone was in complete shock. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. I had butterflies in my stomach. My heart kept racing. I'm glad Charlie never noticed. That would've made things super awkward.
   I kept staring at his beautiful face with his perfect jawline, his shimmering white teeth, his amazing tan. He was perfect. It's as if Taylor Lautner and Dave Franco had a baby and named him Charlie. I kept hoping that this was all a dream and that I would be woken up by my alarm clock. But I tried pinching myself to see if this was reality.
"Ouch!!"
"What?"
"Sorry haha. I was just checking something."
"Haha like what?"
"Oh nothing ha"
"Come on haha. What was it?"
    God even his laugh was perfect...
"Just seeing if this was actually happening."
"Haha that's a crazy thought"
"Yea I know haha"
"I like crazy."