Brooke Hyland and Nolan Betts

Brooke: 15 Nolan: 17 Paige: 12 Josh: 14 Chloe: 13 Nick: 13 Maddie: 11 Nia: 11 Kendall: 11 Mackenzie: 10 Asia: 10

Brooke's POV: Today the Betts family are coming over for a BBQ, its coming to the end of summer and me and paige dont have dance today, so my mom thought it would be nice to invite them over, our two familys are pretty close. I am espesially close to Nolan, i've known him since i was born, i've had a massive crush on him for years!! but i could never tell him, every time i see him, which is alot, i always get butterflies in my stomach. He's helped me threw so much, i know if i ever told him, it would ruin our friendship, so for now, its a secret between me, paige and chloe, us three tell eachother everything, chloe is basically our sister.

I was sat on the couch with paige when my mom and dad walked threw the door with all the shopping for the BBQ. Paige said to my mom "hey mom, can chloe come round for the BBQ please??" "aw yeah please mom!!" i added. "sure girls, ask the whole of the lukasiak family to come round" my mom replied "yeah!! thanks mom!!" me and paige both said happily "i'll text chloe now" paige said to me, i nodded. Josh then walked in "hey josh guess what?!" i said to him "what?!" he asked back, "chloe's coming round for the BBQ!" i said happing, "what?! really?!" josh said in a really high pitched voice, i stared at him "oh erm i mean yeah, cool, whatever" josh said as he left the room, me and paige laughed, Josh had liked Chloe for years, and well, she likes him too, they just wont tell eachother!

"hey mom what time are the betts getting here?" i asked to my mom as i walked into the kitchen, "in about 1hr brookie" my mom replied "omg i gotta go ready!" i said as i ran out of the kitchen, i ran straight into my room and got into my en suite shower and washed my hair. After my shower, i shouted in paige and she blow dried my hair for me "thanks paigeymack" i said, "its okay brookie, do you want me to curl it for you?" "aw yeah please paigey!" i said and Paige began to curl my hair.

"hey guys!" chloe said running into my room, "chlobird!!!" me and paige shouted as we gave her a hug, chloe sat down next to me and paige carried on curling my hair "you got your bikini for when we go in the pool?" i asked chloe, "yeah ive already got it on under my dress" chloe answered, "good idea chlobird, im going to do the same!" i said "yeah me too" said paige as she curled my last few peices of hair "i best text Nolan and tell him to bring his swimming trunks" i said "oooo" chloe and paige said in sync, "shut up you two" i said laughing, and i took out my phone.

(text conversation)

Brooke - hey nolan, don't forget to bring your swimming trunks xx

Nolan- hey brookie, i've got them on already haha, i'll be at yours in 15, is that okay? i've missed you!xxx

Brooke- Yeah that's fine, aw i've missed you to! see ya soon xxx

Nolan- See you soon xxx

"oh my god guys! Nolans going to be here soon! im not even dressed and my make ups not done?!" i said panicking to chloe and paige "brooke you do your make up and we'll get your clothes!" chloe said grabbing paiges hand and running into mine and paiges walk in wardobe, "can you bring out my orange bikini with my white denim shorts and my orange baggy crop top please?" i asked as i applied my foundation and mascara "sure brookie!" they both shouted back. "Paige!! where's my cherry lipgloss?" i shouted "oh sorry brook i've got it, i'll pass it to you in a second when we come back in!" paige shouted back, "thanks!" i said.

Chloe and Paige came back with my clothes and lipgloss "thanks guys!" i said "its okay!" they both replied, i went into my bathroom and got changed into my bikini with my white shorts and crop top over the top, i came back out of the bathroom "wit woo" paige and chloe said, i laughed "nolan deffo fancies you" chloe said, paige agreed, "no he doesn't guys, he's older than me, i bet there's a pretty, blonde, tall girl in his year" i said putting on my white converse and jumped onto the bed next to paige and chloe "brookie, you need to stop putting yourself down, your beautiful, have an amazing personality and nolan see's that!" chloe said as her and paige put her arm around me "yeah whatever" i said quietly "Girls!come down!the betts are here!" we heard my mom shout from the bottom of the stairs "omg!" i said, "brooke, here put your lipgloss on!" paige said as she passed it me "oh yeah!thanks!" i said as i applied the cherry lipgloss. I threw it on my bed and ran down stairs, Paige and Chloe were just ahead of me, i seen Nolan stood at the bottom of the stairs looking down, chloe and paige shot past him running outside "hey nolan" they shouted as he turned his head to them and shouted back "hey guys!"

Nolan's POV: I turned my head back to the stairs, i looked up and i seen brooke, wow does she look amazing, i like her so much! i have done for years now, i've just always been afraid, i dont think brooke likes me like i like her and if i ever told her it could ruin our friendship, no, im going to tell her tonight, okay, i can do this. I think. I looked up at brooke and smiled, she gave me a beautiful smile back "hey cookie!" i said "hey nolan, long time no see!" brooke replied as she reached the end of the stairs " aw i know, i've missed you loads yerno cookie? your at dance too much!" i said.

Brooke: I laughed "i know, sometimes it feels like it, i've missed you to!" i said "well, atleast we're back together now" nolan replied pulling me into a hug "you bet you, we gotta make tonight good!" i said "yes we do! and hey, i get my car tomorrow, maybe then i'll be able to take you or pick you up from dance? if you'd like?" he said. "i'd love that!" i said smiling, nolan smiled back "come on then, we best get back outside to everyone" i said and we walked out to my back garden.