Bucky Barnes smut

"You have to be joking." I scream. My throat closing up a little from frustration.

Bucky looks at me with his crystal blue eyes, as sharp as diamonds. God If I wasn't pissed off I would be all over him.

"I - I didn't have anywhere else to go, I know they will be looking for me." His eyes lower to the ground, and back up scanning my body in the process. It sends shivers down my spine but I try to keep focused on the problem here. I bush my eyebrows together.

"Bucky I don't feel comfortable with you just, hiding out in my house like this. Its just I feel like it could put me at danger." Bucky's eyes squint together, his hand clenches together, his kuckles turn white.

I know he's mad but its true. I love bucky but I have I idea what could happen at any time of the day.

"YOU THINK I WOULD PUROSELY PUT YOU IN DANGER?" He's yelling now, a few strands of his shoulder length hair fall in front of his face. The veins in his neck are visible now and its so hard to concentrate on how mad I am. I gulp back.

"I didn't say you would purposesly but its just-" Bucky starts to walk towards me, I feel the room get smaller and smaller as he is the only thing I'm paying attention to.

Bucky grabs me by the waist and pins me up against the wall, pushing me his crotch against mine. My head hits a little hard but I'm not worried about it.

I feel the warm pool I my pants increase.

"I think you should be punished love." His voice is deeper now and has a crisp sound to it. His eyes move down and look at my lips. His tongue pokes out, licking his bottom lip then his top.

I turn my head to the side

"I would like to see you try big boy." I say exaggerating big.

Bucky lets out a low groan, "Oh youre gonna get it princess, and smashes his lips to mine roughly.

I kiss back egarly, his breathe taste like lemons.

After a few seconds I take his bottom lip between my teeth, and bite slightly, reciving a groan form bucky. While still kissing Bucky's hands make their way down my sides to my back, sliding down to cup my ass. I squeal, making Bucky laugh into the kiss,

Bucky picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, carrying us to the bedroom.

He throws me on the bed, takes off his shirt and craws between my legs making sure to grind his growing hard on on my aching core.

Bucky's hands run down the sides of me making their way to the hem of my shirt and pulling it off. Since its I the middle of the night and I was awoken by Bucky banging on the door I didn't have a bra on. Causing a grin to plaster on Bucky's face.

Bucky's mouth ataches to one of my nipples and swirls his cold tongue around it. I moan a throw my head back.

I move my hand down to buckys hard cock and figuresley stroke him through his pants, a moa slowly escaping Bucky's soft lips.

I reach up and kiss him, fiddling with his pants to remove them. He quickly gets up and takes of his pants and throws them some where in the corner of my room.

Bucky slowly starts to plant kisses down my stomach, towards my thighs. I whimper aching for his touch bucking my hips up to meet his face.

Bucky looks up towards me and laughs "egar are we now?" I moan in response.

Bucky slowly takes off my underwear throwing it to the side, and spreads my legs open.

He licks a long stride up my dripping core and I buck my hips up. My hand found its way onto his head slightly tugging on the stands of loose hair, He began attacking my clit, circling his tongue around it in a figure 8 motion.

"Oh- oh god oh yes right there Bucky"

All the sudden he stops.

He looks into my eyes " I want to be inside you when you cum."

I quickly take off his boxers and he positions himself at my aching entrance, and without warning thrust into me rough. He groans, connecting out lips together.

"Oh god y/n oh fuck you're so beautiful." Bucky moans.

"I'm so close" I say

"I know baby let it go." his pace picks up and I feel the familiar feeling in my stomach rise and it, riding out my high, Bucky following right along.

"oH FUVK Y/N MH" Bucky groans

Bucky pulls out and lays on top of me, kissing my shoulder

" I love you y/n and I would never let anything happen to you"

"I love you too Bucky and I know." And we drift off into sleep.