Prologue

Laurence hated doing this. He didn't want to give away his kids. But he had to, as they're mother was gone. Only he knew they're names-Irena and Harley. Not that it would matter, they're names would be changed anyways.

After he found the twins shelter,he ran off. He needed to get to his own time.

----2 years later-----

"We found the perfect families for you,kids!" Mrs Alexander announced, walking into the play area of the two children's foster home. The boy's eyes met hers.

"Wassa family?" He asked, and Mrs Alexander felt her heart break. She knew they'd be separating the two children.

"Well, Me and my husband and our son Nick," She began. "Are family."

"Me and H family?" The girl asked. No one knew the children's names, except for the first letters. So the two identified as I and H until their adopted families named them.

"I..." She never responded. About a few weeks later, she watched as a couple from Japan came to take H away. They immediately started scolding him as Hibiya whenever he asked questions.

I asked if she could go too as she watched the couple take Hibiya. When she was told the harsh truth, she screamed aloud, attempting to chase the rental car and sobbing Hibiya's name.

"Hush, Indigo," Mrs Alexander comforted the little girl, using her new name. "You might meet again someday."