Chapter Eleven

The three of you arrived at the mansion, which was located in the middle of the forest. You all walked over, Jane opening the door.

She and Lilly walked in, turning to you. You were nervous, afraid that they wouldn't let you stay.

"Come on, Y/N. It'll be okay." Jane stated, holding out her hand to you.

You took her hand, even if you were also holding a knife. You were pulled through the door and into the main room, where a lot of... I guess you could call them people... were.

A tall, paper white, faceless man in a suit approached you. Lily had run off to god knows where, while you and Jane stood by the door. The tall man proceeded approach you, making you a little frightened.

"Jane, why have you brought a human into the mansion." The man said.

"Slender, she's my girlfriend." Jane responded.

"I thought I told you not to get attached to a human." Slender stated.

"What if I'm not human." You said.

"Then you're welcome to stay, only if you're willing to kill." Slender instructed. 

"I'm willing." You said, twirling a knife around in your hand.

You were given a room to stay in, and Jane was helping you decide on outfits. You hung your knives up on the wall by your bed, where you could easily access them.

"You'll need one or two killing outfits, one or two kind of everyday outfits, and something to where when you sleep. If you sleep." Jane told you.

You nodded, searching through the closet in your room. You decided to select pajamas first, thinking it'd be the easiest.

You settled on a loose fitting pair of black shorts and an oversized white t-shirt. Now, you'd pick one for everyday.

The outfit is a black tank top, white Capri leggings, and a grey exercise sweatshirt. You had saved the best for last, killing outfits.

You went with a pair of black leggings, a purple hoodie, white tank top, and white converse for one. For the other you decided on a black dress and black combat boots with slashed leggings.

You got eye of everything else that was in your closet, hanging up what you had chosen. Jane smiled pulling out a box from the back of the closet.

"Pick another weapon. Something better than knives." She said, opening the box.

Inside was a wide variety of weapons. Axes, swords, hatchets, different types of knives, all sorts of things. There were so many you couldn't decide.

You ended up choosing an old, rusted bike chain for fun, and a hatchet for productivity. You displayed those along with the bloodstained knives, seeing your reflection in the hatchet blade.

Jane walked out of the room to take the weapon box back to Slender, and you decided to change into your everyday sort of thing outfit.

The rain was still pouring down outside, making a loud potter latter noise as it hit the rooftop. You walked around the mansion, meeting the "people" who lived there.

You had already met Slenderman, and he told you that his brothers had their own mansions. You met Jeff again, who you didn't like. You thought EJ was weird, Ben was creepy in a weird way, Laughing Jack was a little annoying, Homicidal Liu was okay, Sully got on your nerves, you liked Sally, and Jane had told you that there were still so many others to meet.

You figured that you'd like your new home. You'd get to spend time with your two best friends, even if most of they'd friends were a little annoying.

You planned to go out for a kill with Jane and Lilly tonight, hopefully it won't be raining as hard by then.