befour.

"Don't fear the boy with the gun."

My best friend Louis said, while trying to duck under the table, making sure this monster would not see him.

"Why?"

I asked, being curious as always.

"It gives him more of a reason."

He answered, bringing me to he chest, clutching me as hard as he ever could, because this might be our last moment together.

...

Niall Horan attends Whitney High School with his best friend Louis Tomlinson. Both are normal teenage boys who easily blend in with the crowd and come from middle class backgrounds. They have been attached by the hip ever since they met back in elementary school.

What seems to be another regular school day proves different when they enter a lockdown drill. Scrambling to find eachother and determined to spend their last moments together, they do their very best to remain safe.

When Niall and Louis end up in a situation where its them between the shooters, an unlikely event occurs; they are taken as hostages. Slowly but surely, Niall begins to develop feelings for the curly haired menace. So everytime a thought of such vulgarness occurs, he reminds himself;

"Hearts and Guns Don't Mix"

---

Hello!! For about the tenth time, I once again decided to give this story a shot. Hopefully i've progressed as a writer enough to be certain in the direction that this book is going.

Updates will be as regular as I could possibly make them, but don't be surprised if I just stop uploading chapters all at once.

Warnings include, boyxboy contnent, cursing, and smut.

There isn't much else, thank you for reading!