Sick!Chat Noir x Reader(Part 2?)

(A/N): Ok guys so I'm sorta sick today and decided to write this.

  It was a chilly rainy day and the poor little Agreste was in bed ill with a cold. He was lying in bed covered from chin to toe in a warm, fluffy duvet. He felt horrid. His nostrils were clogged to the brim with runny mucus, his throat was on fire, he was too weak to even move, his eyes burned and he had a raging temperature of 40 degrees Celsius.

  "Okay! My little sick kitty. It's time for your medicine and for me to towel you!" you chirped happily in hopes to cheer her sick lover up. Adrien looked so cute being wrapped like a sushi roll in the duvet and his uncombed bed head. You would love to tackle hug him right there and then if he wasn't sick. Adrien groaned at the sound of having to get out of his comfy burrito of a blanket and consuming that disgusting substance the doctor call "medicine".

  "Now Chat Noir if you want to get better and start saving Paris again, you have to eat this," you said while shoving a spoon of brown syrup into his mouth. Adrien cringed in disgust as he swallowed it. You smiled at him to sorta praise him for cooperating. You then left the room and came back shortly holding a cup of water, a basin of water and a face towel. You instructed him to get out of his duvet fort and take his shirt off. He groaned in annoyance as he did as instructed. He wiggled out of his burrito and took off his shirt revealing a surprising dry body that was literally in both ways hot. He pushed the empty blanket roll aside, lay on his stomach and squeezed his eyes shut in preparation of what's  to come.

  He whimpered in discomfort as he felt a sudden temperature drop on his back as you placed a cold wet towel on him. You left the towel there for a while before lifting it up, wetting it again and placing it on another spot. You repeated the procedure for the front of this torso and changed back a few times before finally placing the wet towel on his forehead and eyes.

  "Okay, sleepy kitty. You go on ahead and rest now. Don't forget to hydrate yourself with the cup

of water I put on the cabinet next to you," you said as you left the room. You spent the rest of the day sitting in the living room sipping coffee while reading a book until you suddenly heard a surprised 'nya!' and the  sound of something dropping coming from the bedroom. You immediately stood up and rushed to the scene. Poor Chat Noir had half his upper torso and his arm dangling from the bed next to a spilt cup of water. Adrien must have been trying to reach for the cup of water when his hand probably slipped due to his arm being too weak. You went over to the hero and helped him get back up in bed. He stared at you in guilt as you cleaned up after him.

  "S-sorry. It was an accident," Adrien apologised in a raspy voice as he looked at you with his little kitten eyes.

  "Aww," you cooed. "You don't need to be sorry. It was an accident right? I should have given you a water bottle instead."

  You left the room and returned with a water bottle filled with water and set it next to him.

  "Thank you (y/n). For going through all this trouble to look after me," Adrien thanked as he took a sip of water from the water bottle this time luckily without any spillage.

  "Well that is my job as your wife right?" you replied with a smile.

  "I love you (y/n)."

  "I love you too, my hero"

  It  continued like this for a few more days before  Chat Noir was fully recovered and back into kicking criminal butts.

The End.

(A/N):  So I decided to go with option 1 as I was dying to type this out and I wasn't entirely sure how option 2 would flow. Thus, option 2 will probably posted during the June holidays. All the flu symptoms here were experienced by me earlier this year. Stayed tuned for the next kinky part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Go check out my other stories!