Frist day back

The bell rang, the halls where hectic. There were all the popular girls, then the jocks, the nerds, and the out cast. As I was walking down the hall I saw my girlfriend, we were the only lesbians and I wasn't going to hide that because I loved her. I kissed her goodbye in front of her classroom, as I walked away I heard her call my name "Sarah" I stop and looked back she said "I need to talk to you at break" . She sounded serious too.

It was break I was waiting where we usually hang out, when she got there her face explained everything I was worried. The few words she told me I got shivers up my spine, she said to me "will you still love me...". I was expecting the worst, well I didn't know what to expect at this point. As she carried on I felt worst, " will you still love me with I told you that, last night I got a phone call it was about my cancer" all colour dropped out of my face I didn't know what to do or what to say I just stood there as a tear rolled down my cheek, Lilly continued " my cancer it back and they don't think they can do anything about this time, they said it will just keep coming back, I can't do anything about". I stared to cry my eyes out as I looked at her I said " I will never stop loving you, our 5 year anniversary is coming up tomorrow, you are the love of my life so don't you every ask me if I will still love you because the answer is yes a million things yes, I need you to know that I won't find anyone like you, you are a smart beautiful young woman,I am jus lucky that I found you". I walked over to Lilly and kissed her look her straight ok the eyes and said "I love you".