remember me? (A.U.)

Okey so this is my first imagine and it's a star wars au lol, hope you enjoy.

~ the rose society

You and Robbie had been best friends for five years now, ever since you were four and he was six.
You both lived on this planet called tatooine, it has two suns and it's literally just sand, everywhere.

You and Robbie both were slaves to this guy called Arisono Bolinas, he had a huge store so he had to get someone to clean the store - you, and someone to work at the store - Robbie.

When you and Robbie first met, you immediately connected. He was so kind and sweet to you, he offered you half of his lunch since you hadn't brought any, which you gladly accepted.

After a week you and Robbie were already unseparable, he meant the world to you and you meant the world to him.
Robbie never told you, but he would always fantasize you and him grow old together, getting out of this hellhole and getting married.
He loved you deeply even though he had no idea what the hell is this means since he was nine years old.

You loved him too, you always wanted to be next to him, you were so happy you met him, he was your best friend and you never wanted him to leave.

Well unfortunately he had to, when you were eight and he was eleven he came across a men - a Jedi probably, and a beautiful girl, "prettier than me" you thought, the man told Robbie that he has something that called the force or something like that, and that's why he has to go with him to Coruscant, so he can train him to be a Jedi.

Of course Robbie couldn't say no to him and you understood that, but you were too sad that he's leaving, you couldn't be happy for him.

"I promise that in the first chance I get I'm coming back and taking you with me to Coruscant, you love it there, Obi Wan told me that it's beautiful there."
Robbie told you when he came to say goodbye.

"Yeah" you said, tears in your eyes since you're going to be alone.

"Hey" he said softly, he used one hand to wipe away your tears and the other one to cup your face. "Listen to me
Y/n I won't abandone you I promise. And to keep you company until I get back I want you to have X4J2 ( a full body robot Robbie built), sale it if you need the money I don't care, I just want you to be happy."

You didn't say a word you just hugged him and cried on his shoulder until he had to go.
■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■
Ten years had passed since that day Robbie left to become a Jedi. He kept his promise though, once he had a mission to go to on tatooine, you were his first thought, he didn't know where to look for you though since he thought that you sold X4J2 and weren't a slave anymore.

But you didn't, you never sold X4J2, he was the only thing that was left from your best friend Robbie.

You never had anything with other guys, you couldn't, your heart belonged to another.

You were currently fixing X4J2, something with him went wrong and he started talking a wired language you hadn't known.
You were on your knees, all dirty and tired, with your h/c hair in a messy bun.

You didn't heard that someone was behind you, Robbie thought that if he got to the one who bought X4J2 he could get to you. He was thrilled to find a girl in Arisono's store fixing it.

"Where did you got that robot?" He asked the girl, she got up and turn around, boy she was beautiful.

"He is not for sale" you told to the hot man in fort of you, who had short light brown hair and a wired small bun.

"I just want to know whom you got it from" he asked again, e really couldn't stop looking at her.

"If you have to know, I got it from my friend who built it before he left tatooine. Therefore it is not for sale."

Finelly understanding what's going on, Robbie's eyes widened. "Y-Y/n?"

"Yeah, who -" Oh god how couldn't you see it earlier, his beautiful face and his deep green eyes, it's him.
"Robbie?" He slowly nodded.

You didn't waste a second and jumped in to his already opened arms, and hugged him tightly.

"You came." You said as you pulled away.

"Of course I did, I promise I'll never leave you alone ever again." And in that moment he knew what he had to do, he cupped your face and looked in your eyes for approval - of course you nodded, and he kissed you with all the love he had for you, only you.