8

AN: I'VE BEEN GONE TOO LONG. BUT I'M BACK
_____________________

Daniel eased me back onto my feet. I was still on my high, my body felt weightless and my insides clenched.

"We should do this again sometime." He said, pulling his shirt over his head. My head felt like it was spinning so I just nodded while fixing my clothes.

Damn that dick was good. I hummed in the satisfaction that we didn't get caught. Just thinking about what we just did has me feeling warm all over, especially in my lower region, if you know what I mean.

Deciding that was enough excitement for one day, I'm ready to go home. This is all a bore now, I wanna take a nap.

Sliding into my car, I hit 50 in a 35 hearing a loud thump as I traveled over a speed bump and almost hit a cat "Damn, that sounded expensive" I laughed to myself before pulling into the driveway.

I sat in my car for a good five minutes trying to piece my day together, make excuses for myself, but nope. I feel like I've lost my self respect. Snatching my keys and slamming my door closed I hurried towards my house. I love this neighborhood but everybody needs to mind their own damn business.

Locking the door, I started stripping on my way into the bathroom. I needed a hellfire hot shower, that's for sure.

Honestly I can't remember the last time I felt so dirty. My body wanted Danny, there's no denying that. But everything else craved Jace...maybe I just need to step back and chill for a while.

'Everything isn't about sex' I tell myself while the scalding water runs over my back. Everything isn't about sex.

After properly washing my body and standing under the intense water for twenty minutes, I slipped out and dried off, loving how the warm towel feelings against my perfectly baby smooth legs.

After applying the usual cocoa butter lotion I slip into bed and pull the covers around me to make a cocoon. As dreams take over one thing pushes through my subconscious; Jason was supposed to be here.

Jason POV

Shit! I'm late. I know. I know.

Walking up to her porch I ring the doorbell and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

"Fuck this shit" I pull out my phone and dial her number, which goes straight to voicemail. Is she fucking serious? I should've seen this shit coming. I see how it is now. I slowly walked home before changing my mind and going to my car, I hop in and sit with it running a little bit cause it's cold af out here. Eventually I head down to the bar, hiding everything under the seats so nobody tries to break in, I lock the doors and head in, going straight for the counter.

"I need shots, and lots of them!" I say getting the attention of the bartender.

"Can I see some ID?" HE looks me up and down

"Um...No?" I say with a smile, hoping to ease the mood

"Well I guess you're shit out of luck then partner." He turns away from me. Who the fuck says partner anymore? Sighing I get up to leave but two arms snaking around my body keep me in place.

"Baabbyyy... You left your ID in the cab, here use mine." She throws me a wink before settling next to me and staring the bartender right in the face. " Well are you gonna do your job or what?"

"What will it be?" He asked her, eyes on the chest that was spilling out of the tight red dress she picked for tonight. She turned towards me and I nodded towards the shelve.

"I'll settle with simple tequila for tonight. Thank you." She turned towards me, her eyes burning pools of desire before her hands started sliding up my leg to where my pants are beginning to become uncomfortable. " How about after these shots, we go somewhere and talk, you look like you need a friend."

I nodded and together we threw back five shots each, I could feel it burn its way down my throat but I knew I'd be feeling better shortly, I took her hand and guided her to my car, hoping I made it home before it fully kicked it.

The second I closed the door she was all on me. Kissing..biting..licking..touching. "Ugghhhh" I groaned out as she started rubbing me through my pants and I made light work of pulling them down, along with my boxers, making my dick pop out hard and wanting.

It wasn't long until I felt her lick a path from my balls to the tip before blowing on it. I didn't know I could get this hard, I'm pulsing, wanting a release, and she gives it to me. Seconds later her head comes down as she takes me completely in her mouth. All the way to the base and my head hits the seat hard as my breath comes out as a strangled moan.

 She continues doing this until I just can't take it anymore, and when she cups my balls one last time. I bust in her mouth and hold her head down. "Swallow. It, All" I grunt out as I thrust into her mouth a few more times riding out my high.

When she comes up for air, she breathes deep for a while before turning to me, smoothing her hair and telling me something that made me instantly hard again. "Mmm, baby I always swallow." Wiping the sides of her lips with her finger, she sucks the rest off and I already know what's coming next.