One

"Is he breathing?"

"He's been off for a while, maybe we should call his-"

"And then what? Get sued? We can't call his angelic bodyguards every time he decides that it's nap time for the princess at the bar disk. No offense, Mr. Seal is a very respectable man, but dude, every man has his limits. It's about time someone snapped."

"Well, do you have a better idea maybe?!"

"A better idea would be, stop hiring teenagers to handle the disk, they don't give a damn about the rules! Every time they come here looking for a job, they serve more drinks then allowed to, put the tips in their pockets and call it a day!"

"You shouldn't let the kids have this much, look at all these drinks, what's wrong with you Wayne?"

"Hey, it pays me, okay? And he's not a kid, he's a grown up man, he has his own responsibilities-"

"Gentlemen."

"Mr. Seal!"

"I trust you were about to pay me a call? I'll just take care of Sir Astor, please do enjoy the rest of your evening."

"Uh yeah, thanks man."

"See!? Two seconds from detonation. Once he snaps, BOOM, you're gone. Your bar is gone. Your little bar boys and your money, gone."

"Seriously, Wayne, you literally don't understand the power of the Astors."