Sasuga and Namjuto

~SugaSwag has entered the private chat~

~RapLeader has entered the private chat~

SugaSwag: Stop getting in my way RapMon!!

RapLeader: I don't care if I keep getting in your way.

SugaSwag: Whatever... But please stop getting in my way!!

RapLeader: I don't want to stop because...

SugaSwag: What's the reason you won't stop getting in my way??!!

RapLeader: Because... Because you are my friend...

SugaSwag: !!!!! No... No! I'm not your friend! I'm your enemy and you are my biggest rival of them all.

RapLeader: ......When we're kids, Why do you want to kill me?

SugaSwag: I don't even know cause my body move it's own fool! I hate you RapMon.

RapLeader: ....

RapLeader: You do really hate me so much but I don't care. I remember everything about you and I know you felt it too when you look at me like this.

SugaSwag: Stop mumbling yourself! I don't need you anymore RapMon!

RapLeader: ..... I know you felt it too Suga.... I saw many hatred in your eyes and I can deeply felt your hatred. I know how you feels.

RapLeader: We always not getting along with each other the day we've met, come to think of it. =]

SugaSwag: Stop saying that will you!

RapLeader: We always fight each other and you always being so cold to me. I always beside you when you're around and walking with you together with Jin even if you still hate me.

RapLeader: I've been chasing you for the whole years to make you come back with the Bangtan Boys. I won't give up until I got you back.

SugaSwag: Why do you even chasing me when the boys don't need me anymore including you?! I want to crush you for sure!!

RapLeader: Cause we're friends...

SugaSwag: !!!! Even if you said that I won't go back with the boys. Not until I--

RapLeader: You crush me first?

SugaSwag: Yes!! And I want to wipe the memory of you to forgot everything about me!!

RapLeader: Alright then... You can crush me.

SugaSwag: This will be fun!

RapLeader: Just kill me if you can... I'm going to stand here not to fight back with you...

SugaSwag: If you insist! Time for you to die!!!!

SugaSwag: ........!!!!

RapLeader: -_• .... See that, you can't even kill me or crush me and you only talk big. Hehehe.

SugaSwag: Shut the hell up!! Even if I can't kill you, I still won't change to be a good guy and also I won't even come back to you. Stop acting like my bestfriend!!

~SugaSwag has left the private chat~

RapLeader: Even if you say that, I will chase you, change you and make you come back to me and you will be my bestfriend again... I'm the only one who can handle your hatred.

RapLeader: .... Suga....

~RapLeader has left the private chat~

__________________________________

huhuhuhuhuhuhu.... Sasuke and Naruto, wait I mean, Sasuga and Namjuto. Hehehehehehe.... I don't think this story isn't so similar with the original one tho. XD lmao. Sorry if it's boring.