Summer Time

It's Finally Summer and I was very happy to be out of that school. I asked my mom if I could go over Michion's house and Of course she said yes. I had to wait until she got off of work so she could take me, I got my bag together and put it at the front door. I quickly tided up my room so my mom wouldn't change her mind.
As I waited I was texting my boyfriend.I've never told y'all about him have I, Oops.He is fine standing at 6'0 with light brown eyes, pretty twisted hair and a banging body(In Media) ...He was my everything but anyways.
Text Convo
Me:Hey Baby.
Him: Hey Bae, Wyd.
Me:Nothing waiting on my momma so I can leave.
Him:Where you going.
Me:Over my bestfriend house
Him: You forgot about our plans didn't you.
When he said that I automatically knew he was mad.
Me:Yes, but I'm sorry baby I'll make it up to you.
Him:...
End of Convo
I just left him alone I know he'll text me later but I went and sat on the porch and texted my friend Janae from school , I'm going to miss her the most I told her we gone have to get together soon and chill. I saw my friend Jaylen down the street and called his name to come here.
Hey JayJay, I said.
He said,"Stop Calling me that but Hey".
We sat on the porch and chilled until my ex decided to come down to my house to see if Jay Was Here Him knowing damn well he was. As he walked up to my porch I watched him and then looked away as I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice.
Hey Kay, Jamal said. He was everything a girl dreamed of brown skin dark brown eyes 6,0 He was everything till my opinion changed on him forever It was seemed like yesterday.
Flashback
I was coming home from the park walking the way Jamal's house was, planning on surprising him. I then noticed a unknown car in his driveway thinking it was his sisters new car. I then walked into the house quietly closing the front door. I make my way to the stairs and walk up them and reaching the hallway hearing moans coming from one of the rooms. I then finally make my way to Jamal's door and the moans get louder, I open the door quietly and enough so I can see in there not letting them notice. And there it was My boyfriend having sex with some random female. I then buss open the door with hot tears in my eyes while he jumps off the bed trying to explain. I then run out the door and run all the way home crying.
Flashback Over
I ignore him and told jay I would be right back, I went inside the house and got me and Jay a popsicle. I went back outside to see my dad coming in the driveway. He gets out the car and makes his way to the porch. He fist bumps Jay while mean mugging Jamal, wondering why he here. And yes my dad does know what he did to me but I made him promise not to say anything about it. He then walks into the house.
   Hey Daddy, I said.
   Hey Kay, why is that boy on my porch, he said.
       I guess he here for Jay, I said.
    Alright just hurry up and get him off my porch.
  I blew my breath and went outside , I noticed that Jamal was here but Jay wasn't.
  Where did Jay go, I asked him.  He went to his girlfriend house, he said.  Shouldn't you have went with him, I said. 
        No, he said.
He then pulled me close to him while kissing me, I kissed back for a minute then stopped when I heard somebody clear their throat I looked over to see Jay standing. I quickly pushed Jamal off me and went in the house making sure the door slammed behind me.

Please Comment and Like in the next part I need new people so give me ideas. Peace😘