the start of a rich new life

Jessica was your average looking girl who had a normal life. One day she won 10 lottery's at once and was know as the richest person in the world, she was very happy but she couldn't accept it all so she donated half of the money to charity. Then she used the rest for herself. She built a mansion and hired to guys as her butler one named Alex the other named mike. Alex was short but he could fight he was strong and was very muscular. Mike on the other hand was tall a bit over weight and he was a lovable goof ball pretending to be dumb to make everyone around him happy. Mike was know as Mikey he was given this nickname longer than he can remember. Jessica however was average height loves the sonic franchise a lot and has a crush on alex and that was y she hired him and she hired Mikey because he was her brother. Jessica: omg I can't believe I now own a mansion what should I do Alex. Alex: idk let's just wait a month and maybe we should invest in a few companies and stuff like that. Mikey: I think both of u should have sex.....((he said as a joke)) Jessica and alex:*starts to blush madly*. Alex: wtf mikey jeez watch I'm going to rip ur stomach out tie it around ur neck then I'm going to cut ur dick off and shove it down your throat ((he said as a joke)) mikey: *picks alex up* yay I love death and agony..... I don't know y I picked u up here jess u take him *gives alex to jessica* jessica: *drops alex and falls on top of him gibing her the opportunity to kiss him but choosing not to because she was to shy*