communication

Jessica lead alex to the balcony that was on the top floor. When they arrive there was a full moon and the stars were shining brighter than ever. Jessica and Alex were cold however because Alex was in his boxers and jessica was in her robes. But since they been cold before they cuddle
Like they have done before during the winter in there old home. Alex was trying very hard not to show that he had a boner. All the time they had cuddled before alex had pants now he is in his boxers and he didn't want jessica to know how he was feeling. Alex: wow the night sky looks so beautiful tonight. Jessica: yeah the sky looks great. Alex: is this why you brought me up here. Jessica: it was one reason but not the only one. Alex: what is the other reason you brought me up here. Jessica: I thought you needed to cool down a bit u were looking a bit hot. (Jessica said in a flirting way) alex: thanks it was a bit hot in there but I think the sweating was me being scared. (Alex didn't realized it was a flirt) jessica: so uhm if u don't mind me asking what were u dreaming about that made u woke up screaming.(is disappointed that alex didn't get the flirt) alex: I kinda don't want to talk about that dream. Jessica: its ok I understand. Alex: so uhm how are things with u and your brother. Jessica: me and mikey are fine but we both miss our long loss sister her name is Amy and she has left us when she was 16 we haven't seen her or heard from her again and we are worried but I know she is still out there I can feel it. Alex: I wonder how she looks like (thiking about the dream and that random girl that was with mikey and Percy and is wondering if it is her)) jessica: I don't know anymore it was a long time ago and she probably changed how she looks and stuff. She might not even be in the USA but I have faith one day me and mikey will see our sister. Alex: its getting a bit late we should sleep we still have a lot of work tomorrow. Jessica: ok let's get some sleep ((and with that they both went to their beds and fell asleep))