chapter 2

Jacob POV:  i woke up at 6:50 am because my phone beep it was message cause i was texting my girlfriend bahja she lives all out east or south i don't know but i hope it's not south because i heard it bad down there how long we been dating 3-18-14 ...

Jacob POV: i woke up at 6:50 am because my phone beep it was message cause i was texting my girlfriend bahja she lives all out east or south i don't know but i hope it's not south because i heard it bad down there how long we been dating 3-18-14 long time can't nothing break us apart i met cousins and family specially her parents her mother nice and dad can be a little dangerous about his daughter so i'm laying on my mom shoulder why my dad is driving and jamming to his music and my mom just staring at him like really nigga cause her and my dad where arguing about the directions which way was which they still wouldn't tell me what place were staying at ? I'm mad about that but then bahja send me a picture of her and cousin so i just plug my earbuds back in and went back to sleep .

biology class

Marcus: where are these two ?

raven: Marcus darling how great to see you

Marcus : DOMINIQUE CUBE WATERS

Dominique: YES MARCUS WILLIAM-SON JR

MARCUS : It's twin day your dressed up

Dominique: i am dressed up

Marcus : bitch all i see black sweatshirt and all black sweat pants the only thing that matching is our Jordans and that it i mean me and raven is matching ( says with his gay accent )

Dominique: ( lift her jacket up and pants down) like i said I'm matching

raven: go take that shit off

Dominique POV: when marcus and raven told me to take the sweatpants and sweatshirt off i walk in the bathroom raven was waiting outside waiting on me so i put on a little make up because i like literally thick with a booty and boobs and hips so i ...

Dominique POV: when marcus and raven told me to take the sweatpants and sweatshirt off i walk in the bathroom raven was waiting outside waiting on me so i put on a little make up because i like literally thick with a booty and boobs and hips so i was walking to the sink and one of the girls said

girl 1: yo D

Dominique: yeah

girl 1 : you look more than beautiful

girl 2 : you are smoking hot

Dominique : thank you

girl 3 : better than the other girls