Accidental

"Hey Ice Princess! Come say that to my face!" Natsu yelled across the Guild.
"Gladly! Pyro!" Gray yelled back and marched towards Natsu half naked.
"Put some clothes on damn it!" Natsu said and looked away, trying to hide what he thought was a blush, luckily it was a false alarm. "AH! When did that happen?!" Gray looked down and panicked. This was Natsu's chance, he punched Gray right in the face whilst he was distracted. "OW! That does it Flame Brain!" He yelled and punched Natsu in the gut. Natsu groaned and went to punch Gray again, hitting him in the chest. Gray fell back slightly but quickly recovered. He went to punch Natsu but Elfman dropped a banana peel (so original) right where Gray stood, causing him to fall forwards. He grabbed Natsu's shoulders in some kind of attempt at recovery, but only dragged Natsu down with him.

He closed his eyes, only to open them when on the floor to see that his and Natsu's lips where pushed together. Grays face immediately turned the colour of Erza's hair, as did Natsu's. As shocking and embarrassing this was, neither of them seemed to pull away or even move. Natsu's facial expression turned to a more relaxed one and he slowly closed his eyes. He put his arms round Gray's neck and started to kiss back. Gray's eyes widened for a second and he blushed even more. He eventually started kissing back, not caring about the others.
"It's about time!" Mira yelled over the shocked Guild. Everything was silent before everyone started to talk about them and how they saw it coming.