Funeral I.

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi hyung!" I called Yoongi when I saw him in front of his locker, he was writing on some papers, but then he immediately put them in the locker, closed it and fast walked away.

I don't know why but he has been ignoring me all day. All though, he didn't looked annoyed by me or anything. In fact, he looked sad. Why? No idea...

I started walking towards my locker to grab my books of my next classes, and I heard a high pitched voice. "Jiminieeeee~" as soon as I realised who it was, I rolled my eyes and sighed. Gosh I hate this girl.

"Wooah Jiminie~" she said with sparkly eyes and I turned around. "What do you want Stacey" I said in an annoyed tone, she gave me a glare but she continued.

"Ah. Jiminie I was just wondering if you could meet up with me in the cafeteria tomorrow, to you know, just talk." she said twirling her hair. Um NO BITCH! "Sorry I can't I have homework to do" I obviously lied, there is no way I'm going out with that bitch.

"Uh- RUDE!" she spat back and walked away. Well it's not my fault she's an annoying living mosquito flying around you all day.

______________________________________

Third Person's POV

The reason why Yoongi was so turned off was because his grandmother has died, she had a really bad bone cancer. He remembers when she used to sing him songs, when she baked cookies for him and all the love she gave to him. She meant so much to him, she was the only person in his family that actually cared for him, since his parents always treated him badly.

For his grandmother's funeral, Yoongi was composing a song dedicated to his grandma. He was writing the notes on a paper that he was going to play on the piano, and the lyrics.

______________________________________

Jimin's POV

After school ended, I went directly to my dorm. Well, I must say our dorm since I share it with Yoongi. When I arrived I saw him writing on those papers again, what was he writing?
"Hey Yoongi" I greeted to him and he just gave me a slight small and kept writing. "He must be concentrated" I tought to myself. I walked to my room leaving him there on the living room alone, I didn't want to disturb him.

______________________________________

Yoongi's POV

I saw Jimin coming in and completely avoided him since I didn't feel like talking to people. I was busy and I was doing this for my grandmother. Even tho...I do like just seeing Jimin, I was glad he came.

*time skip*

Finally, I finished.
I took the papers and kissed it like if they were gold. "Damn his took me 4 fucking hours" I mutter to myself, it's not easy to write lyrics, search for the right notes on the piano and compose the hole song.

Next day...

I was walking, making my way to the funeral. And no, I do not have a car and the bus was the opposite direction of where I was going, so I just walked.

When I was almost half of my way to the funeral a thought came into my head. "Where the papers at"
Fuck, I LEFT THE PAPERS

I can't just go back walking to grab those papers and come back again walking, that's just stupid and I'm too lazy for that shit.

I took my phone out and pressed to call jimin, he hopefully picked up.

"Hello? Yoongi?" I guess he was kinda surprised that I called him since we haven't talked since yesterday, but oh well.