1.0 Midnight

AS the window slipped open, the rubber squeaked against the wood, the bits of paint chipped off as it was pushed further upwards

AS the window slipped open, the rubber squeaked against the wood, the bits of paint chipped off as it was pushed further upwards. I frowned at the dark figure that loomed over my bedroom window, that was only a few feet away. The window hit the top with a cluck and the bitter, autumn breeze was sucked into my room, carrying clusters of leaves with it. The air swept around the floor and nipped at my naked feet. Tucking my feet under my sheet, I twisted my torso towards the figure. The pastey, white moonlight spilled over the being's head and travelled across the carpeted flooring.

She quietly clambered through in her red satin slip dress, the material glistening in the light. A blue, pointed crystal tied closely to her throat, her blonde goddess like hair caught up in the wind, her pink lips pursed and her green cat-like eyes staring right at me.

I pushed my elbows underneath me and stared at her.

A smile curved upon her lips as she carefully placed her foot on the floor as if she was testing me. She slowly spun around and slid the window down, blocking the wind.

I gulped as she turned and stood straight, the dress was snug around her hips and the hem of the dress was loose mid thigh. My eyes widened as her left strap slipped off her tanned shoulder, in that moment I realized this women infront of me had no undergarmets, she was purely nude underneath this dress.

I may have looked like some sort of creeper with my wide owl eyes and constent gulping, like one of them guys who only sees women like her in magazines, and daydreams about the paper cut outs of models, but I have had my fair share of girls, though none of them can be compared how utterly stunning this girl was right before my eyes. I skimmed my eyes over her caramel-coloured legs, before deciding to croak a word out.

"Uh..." My voice cracked, "Who are you?" I reached my hand to tug at my hair, nervously chewing my lip.

She didn't reply. She just leant her hip to the side and curved her hand around it, studying my face with her enchanting green eyes. It was as if they glowed in the darkness of the room.

She stepped closer to me. Leaning down, a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth, with a dimple indented beside her lip. Her blonde locks pouring over her shoulders and tickling my cheek. Her define cheek bones were more obvious and the green speckles twinkled mischieviously in her eyes. As I observed her features, I noticed the light sprinkle of faded freckles that were scattered across the bridge of her nose. Her warm breathe fanned across my face, as she began to speak, her husky voice captivating me, "The name is Florence."