Chapter 2: Going to Gravity Falls

Tom sat at the window seat on the bus as he drove past the sign that said, 'Gravity Falls, Oregon' . He was listening to his music on his IPod. Just then, he came to a weird house which looked abandoned, but it wasn't.

Woman: Sir? Here's your stop.

Bus driver: THE MYSTERY SHACK! THIS STOP IS THE MYSTERY SHACK!

Tom was asleep most of the trip and when the woman said it was his stop, she had to wake him up. Tom accidentally fell off the step to go on the bus. He heard laughing near him. It was a girl with blonde hair and loads of makeup on. Her name was Pacifica.

Pacifica: Oh look, it's a new guy on the block. (helps Tom up with a helping hand) Hi, my name is Pacifica Northwest. How about you?

Tom: My name is Tom. Tom Clarke. I'm from London.

(Pacifica struts off)

Just then, two teenagers, a boy and a girl with brown hair, came rushing over. Their names were Dipper and Mabel.

Dipper: Oh my God! Are you all right?

Tom: Yeah, I'm fine. Pacifica, over there, helped me... Hey! Where did she go?

(Mabel comes over)

Tom: I'm Tom Clarke. And you are?

Dipper: I'm Dipper. Dipper Pines, and this is my twin sister, Mabel Pines.

Tom met eyes with Mabel. She had long, brown hair with brown eyes. She wore a pink sweater with a rainbow coming out of a cloud. She had bright, shiny braces as well. Tom was in love.

Mabel: (whispers) Who is that? He's handsome!

Dipper: Mabel, this is Tom Clarke...