I Love You

Haruki's pov.
Ever since our date I have been in a majestic dance of love with Derric he is every thing I have ever wished for and wanted in life and I never plan on letting him go. After my confession of my feelings to him he brought to his castle which I might say is dark and creepy but also in a weird way it's homie I feel at peace here being at his side. When we first arrived he told his guards and soldiers about me and told them not to touch me in any dirty way or else they will be severely punished I had to say I love how protective of me he is its just so cute. He turned around making me cover my face so he couldn't see my reaction to what he was doing I obviously peaked his interest because he walked my direction with a seductive look on his face, when he reached me he wrapped his arms around my waist and asked if I was ok in a husky voice sending chills of pleasure down my spine he seemed to notice this so he moved closer and started nibbling on my ear. I don't know why but it always sends waves of pleasure through me, I was about to moan when I remembered we where in his throne room and everyone around us where looking at me with lustful black eyes so I moved back and lightly slapped his arm. This caused anger to reach him but not much he just stopped and looked at me with an aggravated look "what the hell was that for!" He said I glared at him "we can not do this here in front of all these people if you want to continue then do it properly and take me to a more comfortable setting" I said with a wink. He seemed to catch on as his cheeks had a deep red color flush over him and as quickly as it came it left and got replaced with a smirk as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to where I'm guessing is the master bedroom. He walked me to the bathroom where practically almost every thing was a beautiful mixture of black and white marble and before I could continue admiring it he placed me down "would you mind if I undressed you and we take a shower together?" He said, I couldn't say anything as my face seemed to heat up and all I could think of is seeing his hot built body without his clothes to cover it and out of my daze I just nod letting him know that he can.
Derric's pov.
Wow I did not expect him to say yes to me now I'm a little excited to see his amazing body I mean sure it's not built like mine but his body is fine in so many other ways. I started to slowly slide of his shirt and take mine off as well then I got to his pants and for some reason I'm really excited to do this with him heck I don't even know why I'm doing this with him when I'm usually with my pets I don't get excited and I don't shower with them and slightly feel disgusted with them but him this beautiful boy I have with me now he is special to me in a way that I can't comprehend he makes my heart beat again he bringing my real emotions back and I feel like I want to be with him at all times and love him like I've never loved anyone before. After my amazement with how he affects me I pulled off the last bit of clothing he had on and before I looked down I saw his face turn bright red as his tail wrapped around him I slowly slid his tail of so I could see and when I did my mouth starting drooling and my eyes hazed over with lust. I must take him tonight and while I do this I will mark him so the others know to stay away, but off that note he had a huge bubble butt that I'm surprised I haven't noticed till now and it was so soft and smooth it was the best booty I have seen throughout my life time but before I did anything that might screw up our relationship I stop myself and finally fully undress I look up and smirk as his face turns a dark red probably cause he sees my huge mini me. I grab his hand and lead him to my overly large shower and turn on the warm water , with his hand still in mine I step behind him and while he washes his chest I take my chances and attack his neck with kisses and feel up his thighs and bubble butt causing shivers to run through both of us. I never thought just touching him like this would make ma feel so much pleasure but let's save that for the bed so I turn him around and start passionately kissing his soft lips and instead of asking for entrance I pick him up from under his thighs and cause him to let out a moan I let my tongue into his mouth fighting for a short while for dominance and I obviously win so I just smirk from my victory the. Put him back down and softly pecked him on the lips and after that we just decided we had a tiring day so we finished showering and curled up in bed together and the darkness of the night slowly took us over.