Chapter 8 The girl in the rain

I finally saw the girl I've been searching for. I hope I can see her again. I can't wait. I am so excited.

It's been a week now, but I have never seen Celestine. Is she busy? Is she ok? I wonder why I am not able to see her this week. She's so pretty. She's so nice. She's ... She's ... Perfect.

I had a long day. I want to go home. But on my way back home. I saw a girl. It's raining. Why is she walking in the rain without an umbrella? Is she crazy? She may get sick. I should go near her and share my umbrella with her.

"Hey. You know you will--- Nicole!!?? Why are you not using you're umbrella? It's raining!"

She looked at me with sad eyes. I can feel it. She is so lonely.

"I forget it."

"Haha. That's why you are sad."

She looked at me and got angry.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just thought it is the reason."

"It's not!"

This is my first time seeing her like this. Because normally, she is always mad and wants to kill me. But today she's like something has been lost to her.

"Ummmhh ... Then what is it? Do you mind telling me?"

"I've been ask by someone."

"What is it?"

"That's not even your business anymore! Stop asking. Just bring me in the terminal of bus."

"Roger that."

I will not ask anymore. Because that what she said. We keep on walking until we reach the terminal.

"Hey Nicole. Keep your head held high. Whatever it is that bothering you, it will end soon. Don't lose hope. I know you can get through it. You're strong!"

"I hope so."

The she smiles at me. And get in the bus. I hope I can be helped to her.