Life

You're not going to keep all your school friends forever. There are going to be points in your life where you just feel alone. Someday, you're going to look back at your art you thought was AMAZING, and just cringe. You're going to change in some way during your existance. You're going to fall in love with someone that you can't even remember in twenty years. There's going to be that friend that replaces you, and you become the third wheel. That will completely crush you, and you'll just feel depressed. There are going to be days where you spend your time do absolutely nothing. There's going to be that "BFF" that won't even remember you when you pass them on the street. There will be the memories that you thought you'd keep forever, but now you can't even remember doing it. You're going to sing your heart out to the STUPIDEST song ever. You're not going to turn in ALL your homework. There will be books that will capture your heart, or just completely crush it. You're going to cry, and won't have anyone to talk to. There are going to be people you thought were your soulmate, but then someday, you'll despise each other. But, that's life. So, keep your head high. You'll make it through.