Part 1

//This is the first part of the riddles .... first try to answer all the riddles and then check your answers//

-------------------------------------------------------------

RIDDLES

  1.A little girl kicks a soccer ball. It goes 10 feet and comes back to her. How is this possible? 

 2.In Hawaii, if you drop a bowling ball weighing nine pounds from a height of 3feet, will it fall more rapidly through water at 20 degrees Fahrenheit or water at 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Or will it make no difference?

3.A thief was brought before a king to receive his punishment. The king, feeling merciful, asked the thief how he would like to die. The thief told him, and the king let him go. How did the thief wish to die?

4.How many seconds are in a year?

5.Why is it illegal to bury a man living in South Carolina in North Carolina?

6.Who wrote the Declaration of Indpendence?

7.There is a man on an island prison, he cannot swim. One day he escapes using nothing but himself. There is no bridge. How does he do it?

8.A man went into a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone at the party who drunk the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?

9.A man dressed in all black is walking down a country lane. Suddenly, a large black car without any lights on comes round the corner and screeches to a halt. How did the car know he was there?

10.A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?

11.Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS 

1. Ever heard of gravity? She kicked it up.

2. What is water like at 20 degrees Fahrenheit? It's ice, right?So, the bowling ball will fall faster through the 40 degree water.

3.He wanted to die of natural causes.

4.12:  January 2, February 2, March 2, April 2, ...

5. Because he is still alive.

6.Thomas Jefferson. (Did you think it was a witty answer :P ) 

7.He escapes in the winter when the body of water surrounding the island is frozen. He simply walks away.

8. He was the one who poisoned it !! 

9. It was day time.

10. It didn't roll – since when did roosters start laying eggs?

11.All months have 28 days.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the first part ... Comment how many of these you got correct ..!!!!