Part 3

These are just random puzzles I found online..enjoy....

----------------------------------

Questions

1.A donkey behind another donkey

I'm behind that second donkey
But there is a whole nation behind me

It is a murder you can describe in a word.   

2.A woman shoots her husband. 

Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

3.A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left he gave Sarah seven apples. Why? 

4.A man has a barrel with filled with oil that weighs 100 pounds, and then he puts something into it. Now the barrel weighs less than 100 pounds. What did he put in the barrel? 

5.A man drove to a hotel and as soon as he got there he was bankrupt. Explain. 

6.A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, 'If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50.' The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet? 

7.There is a crime for which you can only be arrested while attempting it but not after you have committed it. Which crime is that?  

8.I am a son of a chemist and a mathematician.

People called me Iron59.

What's my name?  

9.In the risk management subject of brain Teaser school , teacher told them about risk management.

To everyone surprise , on the exam question paper there was a solitary question on it: 'What is risk ?'

Most people passed the exam however only one student get 100% marks.
He had written only word in the answer sheet.

What did he write?  

10.During your visit to the dark forest, you stumble upon a Tiger and a jaguar. you have got a gun however there's just one bullet left.

What's your escape plan?  

11.A taxi driver was going the wrong way on a one-way road. A traffic police officer noticed him but instead of stopping him or fine him, he let the driver go.

Why do you think that happened?  

12.A police officer got out of his patrol car and saw a boy. He walked up to him asked him, "What's your name?"

"Shut up!" the boy replied innocently.

"Where's your manners?" asked the insulted police officer.
"Up that tree," said the boy nonchalantly, pointing to a proximate tree.
"You're seeking for trouble, aren't you?" said the police officer.
"No, trouble's seeking for me!" the boy replied sincerely.

What is happening here?  

13.A young lady was approached by an elderly woman who took her hand and meeting her eyes said to her, "You look starkly similar of my daughter. I lost her last month. I loved her a lot. Can you do me a favor? Can you say 'Goodbye mother' as I leave this restaurant. I will feel good if you do."

The young lady was puzzled but seeking her kind eyes, she agreed. As the elderly woman was leaving the restaurant, she said, "Goodbye mother" waving her hand toward her with a kind expression on her face.

Soon after, she received the shock of her life. Can you guess what it was?

14.If you had a pizza with crust thickness 'a' and radius 'z', what's the volume of the pizza?  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Answers   

1.Ass ass i nation

Assassination  

2.The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.

3.An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

4.A Hole

5.The man was playing Monopoly and when he rolled the dice he landed on a property he could not afford to pay the rent on.

6.The man did exactly as he said he would and wrote 'your exact weight' on the paper.

7.suicide

8.Felix 

Explanation:

Iron = Fe (chemical symbol)

59 = LIX (Roman numerals)  

9.This

10.Simple, You must shoot the Tiger and drive off in the jaguar(car).

11.The question tells us that a taxi driver was going the wrong way. It is however not mentioned that he was driving the cab. As per the question, it is evident that he was on foot and that is why the police officer did not fine him.

12.Actually, the name of that boy is "Shut Up," and he is playing hide-and-seek with two of his friends who are named "Manners" and "Trouble". "Trouble" is the one who counted and he is looking for the other two boys. "Manners" is hiding up in the tree.

13.The young lady was presented with a bill which belonged to the elderly woman. She had asked the waiter to collect the bill from her daughter.

14.pi * z * z * a

--------------------------------------------------------

That is all folks..I hope you enjoyed these ridiculous puzzles..