1

I was in my room reading my favorite book"scarlet letter". When I was done it was 7:30 am. I went to my closet And I picked out my favorite outfit, it was a black lacedshorts, and a bark green Corp top, then I grabbed my brown hoodie, with ten a shoes. I wet to the mirror and Brushed my long brown and Amber hair then I put it in a double braid.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple then I sat on the couch watching tv. then I looked at the clock it was 7:40 I got up and went to the counter and I took my keys and I grabbed my bag.

I put on my hoodie while I was walking to my car listening to music it was my favorite thing to do every morning. I was listening to evanescence-bring me to life.

When I got to school it was 7:42, wow. I walked to my locker and grabbed my math and science book then I went to my 1 period class and sat at my set.

I was still in my 1 period class and it was 8:10 class ends at 8:12 then Someone throw I paper at me it read

Our a jerk for telling the teacher about the accident that happened in 4th period, I'm going to kill you after school.

Form Ethan 

I was thinking about what happened, I was walking to my locker then Ethan hit my books out of my hand and then kicked me In the stomach then Mary Margaret walked were I was then I told her that Ethan dropped my books and kicked my stomach then she ran up to him and grabbed his arm and walked toward the office.

When the bell rang I ran out of the class and went to my next class.

I was looking at the clock and it read 12:30 school doesn't end intel two minutes. I looked beside me and saw Ethan talking to his friend or I like to say his gag of rebels then he looked at me with a smirk. I put on my hoodie and listened to music then I ran across the room and out the school I didn't look back because I now if I did then I would see them.

I ran to the apartment and then I locked the boor and went to the window and saw that Ethan and his gag was out there smoking cigars and looking at me then the ground was shaking and I fell on my head really hard than I blacked out.