2

I woke up with a headache. I went to the window and everyone was on the ground. I ran to the boor and slide my sweater on and ran outside. I went to the diner and saw everyone asleep I tried to wake them up but there not.

"Wake up, David,Mary Margaret,Emma,Henry,Regina,ect"

Then a big flash of light blinded me. I was still in the diner then I saw again. I Went outside and saw a tall women and a man.

"Who are you?"

"We're Rachel and Ben"

"Why are you here?"

I went back to the diner and sat at a booth with Rachel and Ben sitting with me. I was going to talk to them but something told me that I shouldn't.

"So why are you here?"

"We're here for a protect "

"What kind of protect"

"Why are they asleep?" Rachel said that with a questioned look.

"Well, I don't now why, when I got here they where asleep"

"Here let me wake them up"

Then everyone was standing.

"What happened?" Emma said that while scratching her head.

"Who are they?"

"There names are Rachel and Ben, there here for a protect" I was shaky when I said that.

I ran to the restroom and took off my sweater and shirt and I saw a black scar.

"Salma, are you okey" I walked out of the restroom and told Emma about the scar and then she asked to see it but I said no.

"What are you doing Henry" he was on the counter and yelled to but I never answered. I ran outside and Said to myself I'm never going to smoke.

I went to the apartment and sleep.