First Day

“Hurry up, Isabella!” my mom yelled to me from downstairs.

Today was my first day of real high school. I had been home schooled all of my life. I’m 17 years old. Yes, I’m a senior and I’m just starting real schooling now. It’s going to be hard, because everyone will already know everyone else, but I will get through it. After I showered I threw on my favorite floral shirt, a pair of cropped jeans, sandals, and left my hair natural. (outfit in sidebar)   I grabbed my bag and iPhone then headed down stairs.

        “You look beautiful Bells.” My mom said to me as we headed outside to the car. Everyone calls me Bells. No one really calls me by my real name, unless I was in trouble of something. We headed to the school. When I got there I said bye to my mom and I went straight to the main office.

        “Hi what can I do for you?” asked the secretary

        “Erm, I’m a new student. I’m not quite sure where to go.” I stated.     

        “What’s your name?” she asked.

        “Isabella James.” I answered.

        “Oh yes. Here is your schedule. There are 4 courses a day. I hope you have a good first day.” She said with a smile.

        “Thank you.” I said as I walked out of the office and headed to my first class. Drama with Mr. Tomlinson.