Chapter Three/ The Biggest Mistake

Last night I felt so secure in Prince's arms. I haven't felt like this in a long time, not even with Michael. I woke up this morning, but no Prince! I looked inside of the bathroom, no Prince. The living room, no Prince, the kitchen, no Prince. I couldn't find him anywhere. There's only one place where he could be. The park! I put on the clothes I had on yesterday, Prince washed them for me, and left out to look for Prince. I hadn't made a mile yet, when I felt somebody pull me from behind. "There you are bitch!" It was Michael! How did he find me?! Michael grabbed me and put tape over my mouth so I wouldn't be heard. This man is crazy, how does the press not know? I could report him, but I can't bring myself to do that. I don't know why, I just can't. Michael took me and put me in the limousine and instructed the chauffeur to drive off. And right when we passed the park, there he was, Prince was standing right on the edge of the lake, singing that beautiful song. "Why did you leave Jo, are you really that stupid?" "I left to get away from you, I can't take it anymore! You're always putting your hands on me!" I didn't care about my attitude or what I was telling him at this moment! Or the fact I basically sounded like I was speaking into a pillow. He needed to know how I felt! "So where did you go? Where were you coming from just now?" He asked me. All of a sudden I heard a loud engine. Like a motorcycle. I turned around and smiled a little. Michael saw me smiling so I stopped. He turned around also. "Who the fuck is that?" I didn't say anything. "JOELLE! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" He slapped me. I started to cry. Michael instructed the chauffeur to stop the car and he got out. I managed to take off the tape from my mouth and I got out of the car.

"Get your ass back in the car Joelle!" Michael instructed.
"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" It was Prince! I was so happy that he is defending me. Like a real man should! "Look at this fag, so this is where you been!" I couldn't believe Michael said that! He is so rude. I began to tear up a little but managed to speak. "HE IS NOT! DON'T EVER CALL HIM THAT! HE'S MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!" I yelled. Big mistake. Michael ran up to me and I tried to run but I fell. Michael got on top of me and started hitting me! Prince stepped in and tried to help, but Michael was one step ahead.

He took something from his pocket. It was silver and shiny. It looked brand new. It was a gun! He pointed it at Prince. "Any last words? Too bad because I don't care!" He walked up to Prince and then-----

"NO!" I yelled. Michael stopped and looked at me. Prince did as well and he mouthed the words 'what are you doing'? "Please do not kill him. He didn't do anything wrong!" I got up with every ounce of energy left within my body. "If you have to kill somebody then kill me." I protested. Michael paused for a second, and the suspense was killing me. "Very well then." Michael pointed the gun at me and I braced myself for the impact of the bullet. Then I heard it! The blast paralyzed my ears, and I smelled the putrid scent of gun powder. But I wasn't in pain. I looked to the side of me, and I couldn't believe my eyes! There he was lying on the ground. My precious Prince! Hurt! All Michael could do was laugh. He turned around and sped off in the limousine, leaving me and Prince on the ground. But Prince was not dead. Thank God! I called 911 and they were here to take Prince away.

When we got to the hospital, I couldn't bear to see Prince being attached to so many wires and IVs. I know I only just met him, but I think I might even love him. What am I saying, if I loved him I wouldn't have let this happen. If something happened to him, I mean worse than this, I would never forgive myself. This was my biggest mistake!

HOPED YOU LIKED THIS ONE! SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL! I CAN NOW REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS PERSONALLY SO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME! 💜💜