2

Ellz pov-

As I'm making my way into this Damn guest room I'm just wondering who the fuck head I gots to blow off. Cause it dont make no mothafuckin since on why I should be doin this right now. I'm coo with everybody but there's always that hating ass nigga.

So I got my 9 out being cautious of all my moves and I make my way to the bathroom to check in there. I look in the cabinet, the tub, behind the door. And of course ima look in the fucking cabinet cause if they anything like my ex side Bitch that's where they hide.

Nobody.

I walk over to the bed look under it on it around it.

Nobody.

So I walked over to my closet and as I'm looking its cracked. Now I have a walk in closet. I know for a fact that i didnt leave it crack cause I slammed it when I was mad cause I dropped a box on my got Damn foot.

So I eased in and shit is moved around. I have OCD So i know how I left my shit. And a box was moved. I continued to the back and I see a lumpy ass box, that shit don't look right. So with the gun in my right hand and my hand on the box I snatched it of the lumpy one. To find a FINE ass Bitch that I'm bout to kill.

"Bitch! get the fuck out my got damn box."

"Can you help me?"

" why in the fuck would I help you after you did all this shit to my house. Then hide in my fuckin box. You weird ass Bitch."

" I can expla-"

"Explain. Bitch you got a whole lot of that to do after I bust a cap in ya ass."

" look listen ok. Shit!"

"Bitch who you getting loud with?" I said as I put the gun in her face.

"Uh..... The box. A yo box don't be talking to me like I'm yo Momma or whatever. Don't be talking to me all out the side of ya crooked ass neck son."

"Bitch back to me hoe, back to me."

"Oh yea sorry bout that had to cuss the box out. But uh yea look if you help me out I'll tell you every thing."

"You gone tell me regardless. So Bitch help ya self out and meet me on the bed. Don't try no funny shit either. Shit, cause I won't hesitate to shoot yo dumb ass."

"Fine. Give me a minute. please don't shoot."

"Hurry yo butter face ass up."

That's a lie that Bitch bout fine as hell.

" I'm stuuuck!"

Her lil whine was sexy. Almost sound like a moan.

"If I have to come in there I'm shooting a toe smooth off."

"Oh my god please help me."

She sound so vulnerable. To bad.

"You annoying already." I said as I got up to help the bitch.

" thank you for coming to help me."

"Yea whatever just shut up and go sit on the bed. Now explain." I said as I leaned on the head bored with my feet kicked up in the bed and the gun on my lap, still with my finger on the trigger.

"Ok, So it started this morning. I decided to run awa -"

"Listen, Ight. I ain't ask for a whole ass-"

"Would you shut the fuck and let me talk please for once shit. At this point i don't even give a fuck if you shoot me or not. Just let me talk."

Feisty. I like it .

"Who the hell you talking to." I said looking around.

"You! Mr.scary nigga. Now shut the fuck up. Like I was saying it started this morning when I decided to run away."

"Why would you run away?"

"If you shut the fuck up and listen you'll know huh."

" look shawty. I ain't yo nigga I'll really kill yo ass."

" you ain't done it yet so shut up and listen"

" I ran away because nobody gives a shit about me. Nobody to much likes me in my family apparently and these last two months ain't been my best. So I went to fextor park, and l was sitting on the slide. I have these bottle of pills. And-"

"What kind ?"

"Please let me talk fuck."

"I'm just engaging in the conversation chill."

"Well thank you. And if you must know ibuprofen 800mg. So Im sitting on the slide with them thinking if I should just take them all or not. And I obviously didn't. Cause I'm here but anywho. I sat putting the pills back in the bottle and i hear a loud bang. Sounded like a shot gun if you ask me."

Shit, I think that was Ty'ku that's all that nigga uses. And he was making a run tonight over in that area.

"Mhm. Continue." I said as I shook my head showing I'm listening.

"Ok. Then i heard about five more shots as I started to run to God knows where. Then I ended up here about 15 minutes ago. I thought your house was an abandoned house because the way this mothafucka lookin right now no offense. So I came in to have a place to lay my head for the night. Then I heard you on the phone yelling and I got scared so I hid in the closet."

" can I ask you something?"

"You just did."

"No time for you to be acting smart." I said annoyed.

"speak."

"Don't ever again in life. I'll blow ya tittie smooth off. But what made you get in the box as if I wasn't gonna notice my shit moved."

"Praying to God that you wouldn't find me. Anyhow. Back to what I was saying I got here and the house was already like this. And I just need a place to stay but I'll go now. Thanks for sparing my life." She said getting up grabbing an hello kitty book bag. And walking to the door.

"Aye shawty.?!"

"Yes. "

"You can stay here for the night. If you ain't got a place to stay my momma ain't raise me that way. But you better not steal shit."

" I dont steal. And no thank you I dont want to be a burden. Thanks you so much for offering."

Usually I say Ight. And fuck em but she different. I like shawty.

"Naww I insist."

"Thank you sooooo much." She said giving me a huge hug.

"It aint nothing. You can sleep in here and wash cloths and towels in the box you had on top of you in the closet."

"Thank you so much God bless you."

"Yea something like that."

................................................................................