Description

Bella Hearts-16 years old, thick, wavy hair, fair complexion, and also lives in Wonderland in the Heart Palace with her Mother, Azalea Hearts, and her Father, Hayle Hearts. Her great, great, great (+200000 greats...) grandmother was the infamous Queen of Hearts, and Bella is destined to become the next Queen of Hearts. Bella does not want to be the "Evil Queen of Wonderland",and is determined to escape her fate, and when she falls down the the rabbit hole into Storybrooke High School, she finds that she also has to help 3 other gals that have an unfortunate fate as well. Not to mention that she brought a Wonderlandian disease with her, and that could doom Earth forever...

Summer White- Skin as dark as milk chocolate, lips as soft as plush, hair as black as night...and also the descendant of Snow White...except she doesn't know it. The fairest of them all goes to Storybrooke High School, and is very sweet, dreamy, and a complete romantic! She lives with her foster mother, Denissa, that absolutely hates her for all the attention she gets from everyone, and plans to ruin her Prom with a simple apple pie...

Lilian Ellans-Also 16 years old, Lilian has Asian features, light, tan, skin, and brown eyes...and the descendant of Cinderella. She's always fashionably late to everything, and a die hard shoe fan. Her stepmother and Lilian run a cleaning business, and it's no fun when she has to clean for the 2 most popular, meanest, and pettiest girls in SHS, Marisa and Clarissa Ferns, who are also twin sisters. When Markus Jennings asks Lilian to Prom, she thinks nothing can go wrong. But Marisa and Clarissa have a dirty secret on Lilian, and will stop at nothing to share it with the whole school at Prom. Bella needs to save Lilian before the clock strikes 12 before Lilian's fate is sealed...

Lavender Rose-Lavender's a girl who loves designing clothes that suit her taste, skateboards, and her favorite subject of the day is nap time! She's also the descendant of Sleeping Beauty. She works at a party planning store, and lives with her aunts, Florence, Fawn, and Mary. She always finds herself sleeping more than she wants to, and always searching for a new party to attend! And when she asks Charles James to Prom, she is very excited to design her dress...that is if she makes it to Prom without pricking her finger a falling asleep for a long time....

Up there is a picture of Bella Hearts, this is just new book I wanted to try!! Love you all, make sure y'all keep it 100!!💯💯

-The Author