Chapter 2

He looked at me with his light blue eyes "are you hungry?" he asks. "y-e-ss" I say. I was so scared, but he was being nice to me. "Follow me I'll give you some food." he replies. "Why are you being nice to me?" I say sadly. He looks back at me " listen if you want me to help you then you have to stop asking questions."  I shake my head, I guess if I want to survive I will have to shut up. " I wont be here all the time." he replies. I look up at him " So will I be by myself?" I ask. Forgetting that he told me to stop asking questions, I start to shake. "No, you will have the boss here." he hands me my food and sits across from me. " I will explain a few things while you eat." As I start to eat some chicken he fixed for me he starts to explain. " my boss is a bad man, he likes to kidnap girls but makes me do it for him." he stops, but starts again. " as long as i'm here he wont hurt you." I look up at him " why do you have to listen to him?" I say. He smiles a half smile "he pays for my rent and helps with my mom," "she is sick in the hospital." I look up at him, I can see his frown start to take its place. " I'm sorry to hear that." I say.  I start to think of him, maybe he is a nice guy. He's just in a tough situation. " How long have you been kidnapping girls for?"  say. " you're actually the first one." he stops and starts again " I'm sorry about the kidnapping and your head injury." I smile " its ok, I was running away from home anyway." He looks up in shock "what?" "why?" he says. I don't get along with my parents at home and I get bullied at school." I say. He looks at me still frowning "sorry." I smile again "its not your fault that I ran away." He shakes his head " I did kidnap you though." I stopped smiling, he really seems sad. " yeah ,that wasn't part of my plan to run away." I joke.  He smiles again. " I'm sorry about this, but you need to go back in the room." he says looking at his watch. "The boss should be coming back soon and you don't want to meet him yet." he walks over to a cabinet and takes a bottle of pills out. " Here are some pills that will make the pain go away." he says. I smile "thank you." I really needed some of those, my head was still pounding. At least my dizziness went away already. I take two pills and  head to the room. "thank you, I didn't expect you to be so nice." he laughs " I don't think you should call me nice ,after all I did  kidnap you." I look at him with a small smile. " i'm really tired but I doubt I will be getting sleep." He looks at me with a frown " I wont let him hurt you I promise." I shook my head " I will hold you to that promise." I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead " I'm so sorry for all the stuff I did to you," "you're to good of a person." I walk away and get into the bed of the corner the room. "thank you so much, you already helped me in this bad situation." I say. He smiles at me "sleep tight" he says but stops " wait, what's your name?" I look up at him "lyndia." I reply. He smiles again "goodnight lyndia." he says and closes the door. I was about to ask him for his name but it was to late, he was gone. I sigh, and close my eyes. I needed to rest, So I left sleep take over me.