P. 2

There was a sudden knock on the door Harry jumped off his couch rubbing the blurriness from his eyes he couldn't really remember what happened last night. Harry was such a heavy drinker he got drunk all the time "coming" he shouted in a raspy voice "hello Harry" Amanda's mom smiled at him "why hello" Harry gave a sheepishly smile in return "we were wondering if you would like to join us for dinner tonight" she smiled at him "why of course that would be lovely" Harry was excited now he knew he would get the chance to talk to Amanda . After Amanda's mom left Harry stumbled to his room and picked out his best suit "I half to look good" he turned to look at himself in the mirror "after all" he cracked a smile at his reflection "I always get what I want" he smirked at himself in the mirror. Harry walked over to his closet and pulled down a box from the top shelf and opened it spreading all of the pictures on his bedroom floor and touching over each one lightly each photo of Amanda he took every time she was in her room he would take a picture what was a crush a few years ago became an obsession he picked up a photo of her looking in the mirror "the things I would do to you" Harry smirked at the photo "just watch I'll get what I want" Harry knew it was wrong to want someone as badly as he wanted her someone who was so much younger than him but he didn't care he wanted her so badly he would be willing to do anything. Harry got off the floor and sat in his special chair the one he used to watch her she was in her room but this time she was looking in the mirror at herself wearing a little black dress "hmm" Harry moaned to himself just the sight of her got him excited she removed the dress and put on her normally clothes again but this time Harry didn't take photos he pleasured himself to the sight of her he didn't feel like it was wrong he just wanted her all to himself. Harry showered and put on his suit also a few squirts of cologne to impress her. Harry walked over to Amanda's house knocking on the door Harry Amanda's in and looked at Amanda from head to toe she was wearing the black dress he saw on her from the window earlier "you look lovely" he bit his lip "thank u" Amanda blushed "ok dinners ready" Amanda's  mom smiled as she set down the plates on the table "smells delicious" Harry smiled as he took a seat at the table "Harry!" Amanda's dad gave Harry a pat on the shoulder hounding out his hand "pleasure as always" Amanda's dad smiled down at Harry if only he knew the things he thought about his daughter if only he knew the things he was dieing to do to her that friendly hand shake would turn into a fist colliding into Harry's face. "So Amanda" Harry smiled at her "any boyfriends or guys your talking to" he raised an eyebrow "well there is this one guy " she gave a shy smile before bowing her head this made Harry angry it made him only want to work harder to get her . After dinner was over Amanda walked Harry to the door "thanks for coming" she half smiled at him "thanks for inviting me" Harry smiled at her he wanted to touch her so badly but he has to wait, wait for the perfect moment. Amanda shut the door after Harry left she lied to him she wasn't talking to anyone or seeing anyone she only had eyes for Harry but she was a virgin and he was way older than her she knew she didn't like him like that "what am I doing" she whispered to her self before heading to to her bedroom to get ready for bed little did she know Harry was always watching..
-------
Sorry it's bad but I will write p.3 soon tell me what u think :)