My Scramble and Eggs

April 28, 2016

This morning I tried to make myself some scrambled eggs, but... things didn't go too well. To start the morning, I took out the trash. Surprisingly, without being asked to do so. I replaced most of the trash bags after I took out the trash, then I washed my hands. I got out two eggs and turned on the burner. I cracked the eggs over the burner and went to throw away the shells. I dropped the eggs in the trash can and heard a THUMP. I took off the trash can lid and realized I hadn't replaced the bag for that one trash can. I reached down in the bottom and pulled out the egg shells. I started to walk over to the trash can under the sink and nearly tripped over the trash can lid I had just set on the floor. I recovered from my near trip and threw the egg shells away. I got out a new trash bag and put it into the trash can. Then I went to wash my hands (cause I'm a germ-a-phobe like that). Then I went to get a roll, because I don't like scrambled eggs without some form of bread (I'm weird like that). So I get out a roll and cut it in half, because it's huge and I don't need to eat a foot long roll. I put the knife away and pause for a moment. *facepalm* 

I never sliced the roll open. I get the knife back out and slice the roll open and put the knife away again. Then I butter the bread so it can fry nicely on the pan and... I smell something funny.

My eggs are on the pan and they're burned. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU BURN SCRAMBLED EGGS?!?!?!?!?!?!

I looked down and noticed my burner was on WAY too high. Not to mention my little scramble around the kitchen was not very helpful. I turned off the burner and put my eggs on a plate aaaand...

I forgot to make my toast. I turned the burner back on and made my toast. By the time I'd finished, I had nice, warm, golden toast and cold, burnt eggs. *sighs*

Yuuuuuuuummmmm...

Thanks for reading/stalking!!!

~Grayson Loffman