A White Day miracle

~ A sweet, candy kiss. It's, White Day alright. ~

Jongdae's P.O.V,

We've just finished dinner. Walking down the stone pathway to the park. Our hands tightly sealed together, a warm and gentle smile on my face. It's White Day. Nothing feels more perfect than walking side-by-side with my boyfriend, Minseok. " Had fun, Jongdae? " Oh that's right, before we ate dinner. Minseok-hyung, took me to many different places! Like the arcade. He won me a lot of stuff, he's really sweet. " Yup! Lots of fun, thank you, hyung! " I smiled. Tipping on my toes, leaning in, I gave his plushy and squishy left cheek a kiss. I feel his hand tightening around mine, as he said, " Anything for you, my kitten. " Minseok winked. A massive blush dusted my cheeks, hyung calls me a 'kitten' because, my lips are curled at the corners making me look like a cat, he also said it makes me look even more adorable. " Yah! Don't tease me. "

I playfully slapped his shoulder, I smiled nonetheless. As he laughed, showing his gummy smile. A smile, that takes my breath away. A smile that can make my whole day happy, it's simple, really. I like the way how his eyes would crinkle in delight and turn into crescents, whenever he laughs. Such a simple gesture, makes me fall for him even more. It feels like yesterday, when he confessed to me. Before I even knew it, I fell deep. Deep in love with the man beside me.

------------------------------

*Flashback,*

Reader's P.O.V,

It was a hectic day, really. Well, for everyone except Jongdae. Everybody running around, preparing, decorating, practicing their stunts, acts, performance and shows. It was White Day, the school held an event every year on that particular day and called it, Ethereal Hope. It was an event that was made to inspire, to show and most importantly to express, one's feelings. Singing, dancing, clubs, cafes or short-plays, be it either, this event has it all. All other schools and parents, even people who have no connection with the school's students or teachers, can come and enjoy this wonderful day. It's really an event to remember.

Jongdae was sitting in the library, he had nothing to do since he didn't sign up for any clubs, nor did he practice anything for the event. He simply liked to read books in peace, especially in a time like this. Why? First, everyone is busy running around and worrying about. Second, no one was there to disturb him, unless the old-man guarding the front desk snaps out of his slumber, but that won't be happening anytime soon. It was the perfect chance to read. Reading, gives Jongdae a feeling of comfort. It helps him take his mind off of useless worries and doubts. It makes him relax. So, whenever Jongdae feels down, he comes to the library. 'Who needs boyfriends, when you have books?' Jongdae had once mentioned that to his best friend, Baekhyun. When the latter was drooling and fanboying over the famous, school kingka, Park Chanyeol.

Baekhyun merely scoffed and said, 'Get a life dude.' Jongdae giggled at the memory, failing to notice the library door open and the footsteps coming towards him. " Dae! " Looking up Jongdae thought, 'Speaking of the devil.' " Why, what a nice way to greet someone. Baek " Baekhyun stood there, with panic and hope in his eyes. Sensing that, Jongdae quickly got concerned and asked, " What's wrong? " After asking, Baekhyun threw himself at Jongdae and pleaded, " Please! I need your help! You know I have a cafe for the event right? " Eyes wide, Jongdae nodded.  " We're short of one staff member! I'll do anything! You can drink off me for a month! Please, Jongdae, we need that spot filled! " Jongdae had no idea why was Baekhyun so desperate but, he agreed. Beaming with happiness, Baekhyun quickly stood up and grabbed Jongdae's hand. Dragging him away, Jongdae couldn't help but feel nervous. Nothing could go wrong, right?