Chapter 11. What happens next?

The next morning I am woken up by the sound of our hotel room door being pushed wide open, I look over to the door to see who just walked in and to my surprise it was Marilyn's entire band; Twiggy, Zim Zum, Ginger Fish and Pogo. Suddenly they all jump onto our bed and start yelling "Get up!". Marilyn finally opens his eyes and looks up to see everyone jumping on the bed, "UGH!" He yells then puts his head under his pillow to block out the sound.

All of a sudden Twiggy stops jumping and looks at me, "so, what did you two get up to last night?" Twiggy asks with a smirk. "No...nothing" I reply. "Nothing!? Aha I think not." Zim Zum says. "He was probably riding you like crazy!" Pogo yells. I don't say anything, I go silent and look down at the bed. They all start laughing and suddenly Marilyn sits up and grabs onto Twiggy's leg, he pulls him down which causes him to fall flat onto the bed.
"Ow!!!" Twiggy yells.
"Oh please, that didn't hurt." Marilyn says to Twiggy in a stubborn voice.
"No, but it did mess up my makeup!" Twiggy yells and gets up and races to the bathroom to fix his makeup.
"Anyone else have anything to say?" Marilyn looks up to the others and they all shake their heads.
"That's what I thought." Marilyn adds.
"Okay, seeing as you all got me up now will you all get the fuck out?." Marilyn says and we all stare at him blankly.
He sighs deeply, "please?" He begs.
"Now was that so hard?" Zim Zum says with a smirk on his face.
They all get off the bed and leave our room.
"Finally!" Marilyn says in relief and lies back down on the bed.
"Aren't you going to get up?" I ask leaning over him.
"I don't know... Unless you know a way of convincing me..." He says with a smirk.
I raise my eyebrow at him and give him a confused expression.
Marilyn lets out a small laugh then looks back into my eyes, "your so cute!" He says then wraps his arms around me and pulls me in tight to him. He cuddles me, which causes me to blush intensely.

"Claire are you blushing?" Marilyn asks because he can't see my face.
I don't reply to him I just shake my head in reply.
"Oh really?" He says.
He suddenly rolls me over so that he is now the one on top.
"Ma-Marilyn!" I say in shock.
"Yes?" He replies with a smug voice while pinning me down on the bed.
"Wh...what are you doing?" I manage to get out.
"What do you want me to do?" He asks while biting down on his bottom lip which really turns me on.
I blush even more this time and let out a little sigh, which turns him on.
He leans in closer to me and I could feel his breath on my face.
"Claire" he whispers softly into my ear.
"Ye-yes?" I reply.
"What do you want me to do?" He asks again.
"I...I..." I hesitate to answer.
Marilyn lifts up his head and I could feel he was moving further away from me, but I stop him.
I put my hand behind his neck and move him back closer towards me.
He looks deeply into my eyes and waits eagerly for an answer.
"I...I want you to..." I begin to say.
"Yes?" He asks.
"Ki-kiss me." I say and just like that, I feel Marilyn's lips touch with mine.
I feel him move his hands around my waist which causes me to let out a moan and with that I feel him stick his tongue in my mouth. Both our tongues swirled around each other's mouths, we didn't even pull away, well that was until we heard a gasp in the room.

"Fuck me!" We hear someone say, Marilyn and I pulled away from each other instantly and look at the person who yelled, it was Twiggy.
"I go away for like 5 minutes to fix my makeup and the two of you are already sticking your tongues down each other's throats." Twiggy says.
"Wait you were in our bathroom this whole time!?" Marilyn asks in shock.
Twiggy begins to laugh at the fact we didn't notice he was here the whole time, that was until Marilyn glared sharply at him which caused Twiggy to stop laughing straight away, "yeah I was." He finally replies.
"Ugh" Marilyn says then gets off me so I sit up.
"Say, where did the others go?" Twiggy asks while scratching the back of his head and looking awkward.
"They left, probably went back to their rooms." Marilyn replies stubbornly.
"Oh okay. Marilyn we didn't annoy you did we?..." Twiggy asks in a sad tone.
Marilyn doesn't reply to him and just looks down at the bed and sighs deeply.
I felt sorry for Twiggy and the others and felt like it was my fault that Marilyn got so angry at them, I didn't want it that way, I want everyone to be happy with each other.

"May...maybe I should just go..." I say after a while of sitting in the room of awkward silence.
"Wha..what!?" Marilyn asks stunned, which causes him to finally look up and into my eyes.
"I don't want to cause any trouble between you guys..." I say while looking down.
Twiggy walks over to me and sits down on the bed next to me, I feel him wrap his arms around me and pull me into a hug.
"Alice, this isn't your fault. Besides things like this happen all the time, especially when we're all on tour." Twiggy says trying to reassure me.
"He's, right." Marilyn says.
"We all seem to get annoyed at each other every now and again when we're on tour but we always make up for it." Marilyn adds.
"But you haven't made up." I say.
Marilyn and Twiggy then look up at each other and give each other a expression that I couldn't read.
"Twiggy, I'm really sorry for fucking up your makeup, if you want I'll do your makeup for the next show." Marilyn says.
"Holy shit really!? I love the way you do makeup. Well thanks Marilyn, I'm sorry for fucking up whatever it was I interrupted between you too." Twiggy says.
Both Marilyn and I giggle, "It's alright." We both reply to Twiggy.
"See, all made up." Marilyn says, turning his attention back onto me.
"That's good to hear." I reply with a smile.

After a while Twiggy went back to his room and the band started packing up to prepare to get back on the tour bus and head to the next show, Marilyn packed up his things too.
Once Marilyn was done packing, he turned to me. "Claire, aren't you going to pack?" He asks.
"I...I don't want to." I reply.
Marilyn walks over to me and kneels down in front of where I was sitting. "Why?" He asks softly while looking deep into my eyes, I swear he was looking right into my soul, ugh he's so beautiful.
"Be-because I don't want to leave you." I reply.
I can see the sadness that just filled his beautiful eyes, which caused me to get even sadder than I was before.
"What do you want to then?" He asks.
"I want to stay with you." I say.
"But your folks..." He says.
"Yeah... I know." I sigh, then look down to the ground.
I felt a tear form and drop out of my eye and onto the floor right I'm front of Manson, I then began to feel Marilyn lift my head up with his finger which caused me to look back into eyes.
"Please...please don't cry." He pleads with me.
"I-i can't help it." I say and burst into tears.
He wraps his arms around my body and holds me tightly.
"Don-don't let go of me..." I beg.
"I won't, not unless you want me to." He whispers deeply into my ear.
'Oh gosh what is going to happen to us?' I thought to myself.

I'll leave it there for now...
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Please leave your vote and comment ^_^