Help me....

Once upon a spell correct.

A girl got pregnant with a carrot. She didn't know how that was possible because she didn't have any friends and had never even high fives a boy. She accepted the vegetable baby though.

She then grew a hunger for meat and ate all the meat and ate her veggie baby too. She said that he was not a good idea. And dated every other guy in the area she then got lost in the woods. She met a burger.

The burger was exciting and invigorating and she had wanted to eat it for quite some time. In fact this buger was secretly the burg mister from McDonald's, and he had kidnapped all of her houseplant later that year, and in fact he had also led away her house fish and threw It into a nearby child's swimming pool.however she couldn't get it because she was secretly in love with the said neighbors sprinkler system.

Being in love with a sprinkler system was hard. They aren't exactly cuddly or fun. Love is love though and she truly loved the sprinkler. Her parents didn't accept her though and the neighbors got a restraining order so she was no longer able to see her love. Sometimes she would take showers and pretend it was water from her sprinkler.

Her name was waterbody Sally the sprinkler system queen. Every where she went men would holler sprinkle on me baby and she would continue to dance erotic while wearing five sweaters. Then men convicted her of her apartment and forced her to get plastic surgery and look like everything anime. Her eyes sparkled and winded in an upward pressure to the gym. Her hair was now the color of clear. She had a small nose.

A nose that her whole body fell on and then she decided to wake up and eat an octopus but that turned out horrible and it turned into a flower and then a bee spawed out of it and the burger miester came back and spewed out the lost household fish and then she married him and they had fish a mans. AMEN AND BLESS THE FISH AND NEMO

The end