Quinze

Troye looked at the couch in the living room and everything came back to him. How Tyler had kissed him and he had returned it. How trusting, perfect Connor had been sleeping on his shoulder. Luckily the memory faded when he got his eyes on Connor. Troye took the bags and laid them on the table. They had brought some candy and other kind of snacks. Troye came closer to him.

Connor gestured to Troye to sit on his lap. His legs were crossed, so Troye found the best spot and made himself comfortable. Tyler looked annoyed from a distance. Nicola threw a blanket at them, which only made it all more cozy. They all found a place to sit. Tyler sitting next to Connor and Troye. Connors father was sitting in the armchair with Connors mother. Nicola  and Ricky sat on a big pillow on the ground. Connor couldnt care less about the movie, he had all of his attention on Troye. His arms were wrapped around Troye. Tyler kept staring at them in disaprovel, he was probably a protective friend.

" I can move if im heavy." Troye whispered

" No i like it this way." Connor replied.

After the movie Connors parents left the living room to sleep. So Nicola decided to stay over and she carried some matresses into the living room. Ricky and Connor helped her. They all set it up for sleeping, but they were all wide awake.

" Should we maybe do something?" Ricky asked. He looked very nice even though Troye and Ricky hadnt really talked. 

" What about spin the bottle?" Tyler suggested. Connor wanted to protest, spin the bottle never led to something good. What if Troye had to kiss Tyler, no Connor couldnt let that happend. He didnt have the room for the jealousy. On the other hand even if they kissed it wouldnt mean anything.

" Yeah or we could play truth or dare!" Nicole responded. They agreed on truth or dare, Troye nor Connor were too thrilled about the idea.  Maybe it would turn out to be fun. It took some time for everyone to realize that spin the bottle and truth or dare was almost the same thing. Ricky went first it landed on Tyler.

" Truth or dare?" Ricky asked excited.

" Truth." Tyler answered

" Do you think one person can be in love with two different people?"

" I do. I experienced it first hand once." Tyler looked directly into Troye's eyes. Connor protectively moved a bit closer to Troye. Tyler was the next to spin the bottle, it landed on Nicole. She chose dare and ended up eating one tablespoon of hot sauce. They played for a while, luckily nothing happend between Tyler and Troye. 

" Im Troye by the way." Troye introduced himself to Ricky. Troye told him a little about himself. Ricky was very attentive and listened to every word Troye said. Connor was quite silent, and also half sleep. Ricky told funny stories about Connor. Troye couldnt believe how close they were and Connor hadnt mentioned Ricky once in their long conversations. He was getting a gay vibe from Ricky, without any particular reason. He had a lisp too and Troye did everything in his power to not get annoyed. Which wasn't as hard as one might think it would be. Troye actually liked it a bit.

"Dont you find your lisp annyoing? Its just because I do." Tyler blurted out. Ricky's head turned red of embarrassment and he looked really hurt. Troye felt so uncomfortable with the whole thing. He wanted to say something back, but it would only make things worse.

" You dont think he knows? And shame on you for pointing out peoples flaws. God knows how many of them you have." Troye shouted angrily. By the expression of Tyler's face, he knew he had messed up. Because Tyler didnt look sad or furious, just evil. Troye felt good helping Ricky, he even mouthed a thank you to Troye. Then everything turned black and everyone fell asleep after the drama.

The next morning Troye and Connor were entangled with each other. Connor had woken up as the first one, Troye's arm was around Connor. He slowly moved Troye's arm, by then Troye's eyes opened.

" Connor?" He whispered with his sexy, raspy morning voice.

" No no go back to sleep." Connor whispered back.

Troye rolled over at the spot Connor had slept in and closed his eyes again. Connor stood up and went to the bathroom. He vividly remembered what had happend the night before. His face was looking like a mess, with messy hair and his tired eyes. Lately he had been very tired because of his work. Which was annoying since he wanted to spend every second with Troye. They decided to go to the beach later. But right now Connor was making breakfast for the others. His parents and Nicola all had work. He went into the living room to see if anyone had woken up. Troye was still sleeping and so was Ricky. Tyler was not in the living room anymore. Connor continued cooking breakfast when Tyler came into the kitchen.

" Need any help?" Tyler asked.

" Sure. Can you make the eggs." Connor answered.

They both worked alone and didnt really talk to each other. There was this awkward silence between, for no real reason. They just kept to them selves.

" Are you and Troye dating?" Tyler mumbled still focused on the eggs. Connor wasnt sure what to answer. Since Tyler obviously have feelings for Troye. Connor tried to think of a way to say it nicely. He was about to answer him when Ricky came into the kitchen with Troye. They werr in a midsetence and stopped when they saw Tyler and Connor. Troye went over to Connor and hugged him. Connor looked guilty at Tyler. He regretted not saying anything about it.

" Ricky he is the best! He is so great." Troye said out loud smiling.

" No Troye is the greatest. He is funny, tell him that hilarious joke you told me." Ricky replied in excitement. Connor was surprised over how they had bonded this quickly. Troye started telling the joke, but couldnt finish it because he found himself so damn funny. Ricky and Troye both rolled around on the floor out of laughter. Connor smiled satisfied at them. Tyler didnt look too pleased. Then they decided to eat some breakfast. They talked a bit, but Tyler kept quiet. Connor talked more with Ricky and ignored Troye throughout the whole breakfast. It wasnt on purpose, okay maybe it happend unconsciously.

" Why didnt you tell me about Ricky before now?" Troye asked the minute Ricky left the house.

" Because Ricky and I are very close and I didnt want to make you jealous. It was easier that way, but you guys are liking each other. Thats really great." Connor answered honestly. Troye got a bad feeling, he had never thought about it. He probably had hurt Connor several times everytime he mentioned Tyler. Which he had done countless times.

" I dont deserve you." Troye said. " I have never been that considerate with you." He then added.

Connor kissed Troye lightly on his lips without saying anything.

" Ricky told me how you defended him. You dont give yourself enough credit. Its okay you didnt hurt me on purpose." 

I dont know if you guys know this, but i write all my chapters very early. Then post them when i want to. This chapter was written 29 april 2016. It depends on how much inspiration and time i have.  I actually have to run with some friends tomorrow and i havent been active for so long. Im quite nervous that i cant keep up with them. Wish me good luck!

Give me some advice that have helped you with any kind of struggle:)

-T